B2620 slow FEL

cyberchow

Dec 24, 2012
South Rockwood, Michigan
Hello everyone I am a new proud owner of a b2620 with backhoe, FEL And 60" MMM. It was a great gift from my wife and kids. So far using this machine has been a blast but I have just come upon a strange problem. I was moving some log piles for my father and everything was working fine then all of a sudden the up and down with the FEL became very slow. If I just use the bucket to curl and uncurl it moves at normal speed. I also noticed that when I use the angle function of the FEL stick it raises/lowers curls/uncurls at normal speeds, it is just the up only and down only functions that seems to be effected. Any input would be greatly appreciated. By the way I am real new to these amazing machines and my other newest tractor is a 1950's 8n so be gentle with me and the terminology, at least to start.

randu

Equipment
RTV 1100 B2650/FEL/BH
Dec 15, 2010
Alpena,MI
I had this happen to me recently and found out that the three point hitch lever was in the up position. After I unlatched it and moved it back to the center rest position, everything worked OK again. Hope this helps.
Randy

eserv

Equipment
BX24, A1000 Kubota Generator
May 27, 2009
Hardisty, Alberta
I had this happen to me recently and found out that the three point hitch lever was in the up position. After I unlatched it and moved it back to the center rest position, everything worked OK again. Hope this helps.
Randy
Very common complaint when you have the TPH mounted backhoe. There should be a latch installed on the TPH lever that you engage to ensure it stays in the "lower" position!
Ed