B2320 HST Jerky/Sticking Throttle

jrager

Equipment
B2320
Jun 3, 2014
Amboy, AS
I have read all the threads on the sticking throttle issue where it sticks after released. That is not the issue I am having. It is where the pedal is becoming harder and harder to push and has very little modulation its hard to push in either Forward and Reverse and it jerks as it goes on. its like as I press it it does not slowly go on its like it kicks in. It has gotten worse overtime but the last few months has stayed the same and pretty irritiating. It does seem to be somewhat worse the colder it is.

Any thougths or anyone else had this issue?

Its a 2010 B2320.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I don't think your talking about the throttle, I think your talking about the HST pedal...right?
The throttle pedal, momentarily turns up the engine RPM, HST pedal make it go for ward and reverse.

You have a bind, probably a sleeve or joint that needs lubed or greased, very common there should be a grease zerk in the middle of the pedal linkage.

Last edited:

RumT

Equipment
'14 B2620
May 10, 2014
Templeton, Ca
I have read all the threads on the sticking throttle issue where it sticks after released. That is not the issue I am having. It is where the pedal is becoming harder and harder to push and has very little modulation its hard to push in either Forward and Reverse and it jerks as it goes on. its like as I press it it does not slowly go on its like it kicks in. It has gotten worse overtime but the last few months has stayed the same and pretty irritiating. It does seem to be somewhat worse the colder it is.

Any thougths or anyone else had this issue?

Its a 2010 B2320.
Time on tractor?
Service history?

jrager

Equipment
B2320
Jun 3, 2014
Amboy, AS
120 hrs
Serviced at intervals.
No issues previously other the than the locker quit engaging easily. Dealer said likely sheared the teeth.