B1750 Deck Lockout

JPS

Equipment
Kubota B1750
Oct 14, 2020
Springfield MO
Good Evening, I am a new owner of a used B1750. I have a 60” belly mower currently on and also have a 3pt hitch with draw bar. I was wondering if anyone could give me advise on how to pin or lockout the height of the mower deck so I can isolate the 3 pt hitch operation. I am having an issue of the castor wheels digging in while lowering the 3 pt and would like to keep it in the highest position. I have looked under the mower and don’t see a pin location or how to do it. Thanks for your help.

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Good Evening, I am a new owner of a used B1750. I have a 60” belly mower currently on and also have a 3pt hitch with draw bar. I was wondering if anyone could give me advise on how to pin or lockout the height of the mower deck so I can isolate the 3 pt hitch operation. I am having an issue of the castor wheels digging in while lowering the 3 pt and would like to keep it in the highest position. I have looked under the mower and don’t see a pin location or how to do it. Thanks for your help.
The 60" MMM used with the B1750 can, indeed, be pinned in the fully raised position (assuming that the MMM is properly installed and adjusted) allowing the lift to be lowered without lowering the MMM.

Instructions for doing so are in the Mower (not tractor) Operator's Manual.

SDT

JPS

Equipment
Kubota B1750
Oct 14, 2020
Springfield MO
The 60" MMM used with the B1750 can, indeed, be pinned in the fully raised position (assuming that the MMM is properly installed and adjusted) allowing the lift to be lowered without lowering the MMM.

Instructions for doing so are in the Mower (not tractor) Operator's Manual.

SDT
Thank you for the info! Where can I find the Mower Operator’s Manual? I bought this second hand and have not been able to find it.

Reactions: 1 user

JPS

Equipment
Kubota B1750
Oct 14, 2020
Springfield MO
I found it in PDF form online. I appreciate all the help. So excited to get this taken care of finally!

Reactions: 1 user