B1750 controls

fisher

Apr 11, 2012
NZ
I've just bought a B1750HST (my first tractor) and do not have an owner's manual. Where is a good place to get one? Is there somewhere I can download a copy?

In the meantime, there are a couple of levers I am not sure about. I think they might be a diff lock and 'cruise control'. They are both on the left side.

Any ideas appreciated.

Stumpy

Equipment
L175
Dec 1, 2011
NE Ohio
Not in the Kubotabooks.com archive.

Messicks
has paper for $20. You might also check ebay, I remember someone mention there was a download or CD that came with manuals for a whole bunch of stuff.

alchemysa

Equipment
B1550, backhoe, 4in1 bucket, rear mower.
Jul 1, 2010
Australia
I have a B1550, virtually the same as the 1750, but its 300ks away. As I recall, the diff lock is a foot pedal on the left. Also on the left is the PTO speed selector. I don't have a 'cruise control; but I think that would normally be on top of the tranny tunnel.

A parts manual from http://www.kubotabooks.com/ will help you identify all the controls.

fisher

Apr 11, 2012
NZ
Thanks Stumpy and Alchemysa,

Great idea to check the parts manual. I have been able to find one online at kubotabooks.com. One is called the 'speed set lever' and I guess this holds the foot control. The guy I bought the tractor off didn't know what it was and didn't use it so its seized up.

The other is the diff lock.

Stuart Davies

Equipment
Basic B1750, turf tyres.
Apr 26, 2012
Wales, UK
Not in the Kubotabooks.com archive.

Messicks
has paper for $20. You might also check ebay, I remember someone mention there was a download or CD that came with manuals for a whole bunch of stuff.
Just bought a manual transmission B1750 and tried to download the FREE info via Conduit. I ended up with a locked PC and 2 trojans. Had to have the PC professionally cleaned. Take care with anything FREE!