B01 Series No Longer Has an OEM Third Function Option?

Oct 24, 2019
IN
Maybe I'm going blind here, but I was playing around with Kubota's build tool on a B2601 and the option for a third function seems to be gone. I'm sure it was there a week or so ago. I believe it was listed under "Loader Accessories".

Anyone know what is happening? Have they phased it out? Possibly replacing it? I thought it was a pretty new item though.
Just a website fluke?

PaulL

Equipment
B2601
Jul 17, 2017
NZ
Looks same for me. The B2650 still has it under loader accessories. I'd guess it's an error in the website rather than the valve being discontinued.

Catoctin

Equipment
B2601
Nov 2, 2020
Waterford, VA
FWIW, I ordered a B2601 weeks ago (should come in early March last I heard) and there definitely was OEM 3rd function. I ordered it along with Land Pride grapple and some other implements.

DS524

Equipment
None (yet!)
Dec 29, 2020
Mid Atlantic
Maybe I'm going blind here, but I was playing around with Kubota's build tool on a B2601 and the option for a third function seems to be gone. I'm sure it was there a week or so ago. I believe it was listed under "Loader Accessories".

Anyone know what is happening? Have they phased it out? Possibly replacing it? I thought it was a pretty new item though.
Just a website fluke?
Glad it wasn't just me. I know it was there but sure enough is no longer. I'm sure I have a quote saved showing it. It's on my list of questions for the dealer.