Auxiliary fuse block for L3800 L3200

RedTailHawk

Jan 6, 2013
Capon Bridge, WV
Ok. I'll give it a shot. However, I'm wondering how to physically connect at least 2 sets of wiring harnesses to the one factory OEM plug. It has (2) 1/4" spade connections, one turned perpendicular to the other, sitting inside a green plastic casing. Should I just remove that plastic green piece, or is there a part available somewhere that I can connect my LED wires to, and then just plug that into the OEM green piece?

Next piece of the puzzle...

After complaining to the LED cube light supplier that they sent me a wiring harness meant for one light bar (but they sent it with 2 LED cubes), ie it only has one set of leads, not 2 leads to connect both lights, they said they'd send me more wiring. Just received it and it is the exact same 1 lead wiring harness. So since I had bought 2 sets of these 2 LED cubes (one set for front facing and the other set for rear facing) I now have 4 sets of wiring harnesses (complete with relay, fuse, switch). Trying to figure out best way to cut a long length of wire from one harness and connect it to another harness to turn it into a 2 lead harness.

seanbarr

Equipment
B7100DT (sold) - Branson 3520H
Feb 1, 2013
Deer Park, WA
Without being there, it's hard to instruct you. You could branch from the plug/terminal with two wires which then, can branch in two more. If it's a permanent install, I'd cut the plug off but if you'd rather not, you could check with Kubota or jig something else altogether.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JasonW

Jan 29, 2015
Al
Small update fuse block and lights came in. Might be several days before I get a chance to start working on it though.

JasonW

Jan 29, 2015
Al
Well I didn't think it would be this long but I finally got enough time off work to finish this.
I used 6awg wire from the battery to a 100amp relay to the fuse block. So far I only have three of the six slots used up. I will be posting pictures shortly.

JasonW

Jan 29, 2015
Al
[/URL][/IMG]
Dash installed. It's a tight fit but there's not much room anywhere else. You can also see where I mounted the relay below the factory fuse block.