Auxilary lights on a bx23s

ravensview

Equipment
bx23slb
Nov 18, 2019
U.P.,MI,USA
Hello All,
does anyone have a clear wiring diagram for a bx23s, I am hoping to install some auxiliary lighting on my rops for this winters snow blowing, I would like it too be wired so the tractor has to be on and running to operate, I am planning on adding a dashboard mounted on/off switch.
thanks

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
Check your fuse block. You may have a work light fuse in place. On my L2501 it's a ten amp fuse. Since my light bar only draws five amps it was an ideal source. The factory connector on mine is under the left rear fender. I don't know how a BX is wired but that's a starting point for you.

B737

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX3310
Jun 9, 2019
New Jersey
there is a lot of threads on this with ideas. But to get you started. There is an auxiliary 12v pigtail tied up in wire wrap near your 3 point hitch. I used that to feed the power, added water proof box w switches to the SMV sign mount stud, and install whatever lights ur heart desires.

i7win7

Equipment
BX2370, B2650 grapple, tree puller, trailer mover, 3 point hoist, mower, tiller
Feb 21, 2020
Central, IL
Quick and dirty lighting power option
20200911_103750.jpg

Lights, winches, operator cooling fan, motorized material spreader, radio, jump start cable, ect. Maximum versatility requires adding your own electrical system.

ravensview

Equipment
bx23slb
Nov 18, 2019
U.P.,MI,USA
Check your fuse block. You may have a work light fuse in place. On my L2501 it's a ten amp fuse. Since my light bar only draws five amps it was an ideal source. The factory connector on mine is under the left rear fender. I don't know how a BX is wired but that's a starting point for you.
Thanks, I did notice a fuse in there, thanks

ravensview

Equipment
bx23slb
Nov 18, 2019
U.P.,MI,USA
there is a lot of threads on this with ideas. But to get you started. There is an auxiliary 12v pigtail tied up in wire wrap near your 3 point hitch. I used that to feed the power, added water proof box w switches to the SMV sign mount stud, and install whatever lights ur heart desires.

Thanks, that what I was looking for, so it’s inside the wire loom on the left rear side looking forward correct

ravensview

Equipment
bx23slb
Nov 18, 2019
U.P.,MI,USA
Quick and dirty lighting power option
View attachment 49535

Lights, winches, operator cooling fan, motorized material spreader, radio, jump start cable, ect. Maximum versatility requires adding your own electrical system.

Thanks for the info, not a big fan of those setups though

Henro

Equipment
B2910, BX2200, KX41-2V mini Ex.
May 24, 2019
North of Pittsburgh PA
There's a WSM available on www.kubotabooks.com.
I downloaded that WS manual recently, and it was very nice with color pictures and so on, BUT the electrical diagram images were pi$$ poor, frankly. Hard to make out...frustrating to say the least.

Other than that, the WS manual was very good. But I too was interested in the electrical drawings...:(

Reactions: 1 user

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
Glad and sad, that I'm not the only one truly disappointed with the quality of the wiring diagrams for the BX23s. Even one PMed me from another orangeguy, though better, isn't really. By the time you zoom in a section, you cannot READ the text ! Reminds me I have to email the dealer ,see if he's got a REAL good PDF.

Jay

Reactions: 1 user