Attachment that has both SSQA and 3-point options.

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I was watching a popular YouTube channel last night and was surprised at the implement being used. It was a Uniforest Scorpion Grapple Rotator which I'd seen used on the front of the host's skid loader, but was surprised to see that it has 3-point connectivity too. Not something I'm looking to buy, but the fact that it can be used on either end of the tractor seems novel.

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
I bet them hungdungers don't come cheap.

Reactions: 1 user

Matt Ellerbee

Lifetime Member

Equipment
MX6000
Jun 27, 2019
Canton, Georgia
I was watching a popular YouTube channel last night and was surprised at the implement being used. It was a Uniforest Scorpion Grapple Rotator which I'd seen used on the front of the host's skid loader, but was surprised to see that it has 3-point connectivity too. Not something I'm looking to buy, but the fact that it can be used on either end of the tractor seems novel.

That tractor is in for a rough life if he keeps it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
That tractor is in for a rough life if he keeps it.
Yeah, he tends to be brutal with everything he uses. :LOL: I really enjoy his channel though, and upstate New York is gorgeous!!

Reactions: 3 users

GrizBota

Equipment
L3830HST/LA724, B2601/LA435/RCK54-32, RCR1872, CDI 66”grapple, pallet forks
Apr 26, 2023
Oregon
Wow. He trashes his equipment. I don’t think I’d want to loan him anything or have him run my stuff. He ended up damaging both pieces of equipment with the brush clearing. Looked like he was actually trying to screw up the grill hitting trees. I’m pretty sure that mower wasn’t suppose to be mount that loosely. I’m surprised all he did was fry the clutch in the PTO drive shaft. I figured he’d grenade at least one of the gear boxes.

I did like the look of that Ford tractor.

As to the FEL hydraulic hoses getting snagged, yeah, I saw that happening before he even mounted the cutter. Probably the same engineer that designed the hydraulic hose routing for the Kubota Grand L 60 series FEL hoses.

Last edited:

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
The 'combo mount' is clever as it allows ONE product to be used by TWO different groups. It reduces the manufacturers inventory of parts, saves them money,maybe increase sales.

chim

Equipment
L4240HSTC with FEL, Ford 1210
Jan 19, 2013
Near Lancaster, PA, USA
Yeah, he tends to be brutal with everything he uses. :LOL: I really enjoy his channel though, and upstate New York is gorgeous!!
He's an interesting guy, and does seem to have capabilities with regard to operating and repairing equipment. Of course, the way he operates his equipment almost makes it necessary for him to be able to do repairs:)

He has equipment that is far better suited to ripping up the woods, but it's his stuff and he's having fun. He has some videos of doing work for other people, and he is good at it. My guess is that his work for others and the income from Youtube enables him to be as reckless as he wants.

Sometimes it's a little over the top and gets destructive. If you have a stomach for some real ignorance check whistlin diesel. I've seen a few of his videos, but can't really stand his attitude.

Reactions: 1 user

Smokeydog

Equipment
M59, B26 grapples, backhoes, tillers, graders, diesel atv
Jun 2, 2020
knoxville, Tennessee
Years ago modified a skidsteer grapple with hydraulic winch to fit cat2 3pt also. Sold it to a local tree outfit at 5X my cost. They still use it regularly making good money. They got the contract to help county road department. Being able to load logs in back of trucks in the roadway helpful.

Reactions: 1 users

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
I can't stand seeing stuff get destroyed, just for the "Click Bait" revenue. So I don't watch.
I get that. I don't like to see equipment abused either, but there is some good stuff on that channel. I don't get the impression that AC is doing what he does for clicks. I think he's typical of a lot of folks that have little patience for poorly designed products, and he takes his frustration out on the equipment and tries to show its limitations, either to himself or to his audience.

Tim Horton

Mar 22, 2018
Lake Superior
I believe it is Good Works Tractor that has a combo pallet fork rack, trailer mover, round bale mover (?) frame that attaches to cat 1, 3pt and JD loader quick hitch.. I'm sure this would be very useful..

Somewhere I saw someone made homemade adaptor to mount a 3pt attachment to a pallet fork frame..