Are all Quick hitches equal?

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
It’s been a while, but I think Tractor Supply had bushings for about $3 each. Downside was they carried cat 1/2, and 2/3. So to bush out 1-3, use one of each.

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
Or a BE QH1G, picked this up for $100 brand new from a fellow that never used it. It came with an extended upper link and cat1to 3 bushings.
Mine is a BE. Looks identical to a Land Pride but was half the price. Still holding up after 6 years of use.

Reactions: 1 user

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special
On Tractorhouse.com I see QH15 going for $425 to $497. I get my new LX3310 this week and the dealer told me the QH15 would cost me $535! I thought I got a decent deal on the tractor but I guess he thought he would make up the difference on implements! I passed on QH15 from him.
What you`re paying for is convenience at the dealer. Watch out for surprise shipping fee`s if you buy online.

BX23S-1

May 29, 2017
No where Special
Greetings from he Piney woods of East Texas. I am getting a quick hitch for B2601 and for my bush hog for Christmas (or at least it's on my list). Is there one that is better than the others? I am wary of Harbor Freight products so they are out. Any help will be greatly appreciated
Go with the land pride. You know it will work, and there are no surprises, because its made specifically for your tractor. Shop around for it though, then let your dealer know you can buy it cheaper elsewhere. Thats what i did, and it saved me quite a bit of money.

I looked into the HB quick-hitch too, no thanks, its MADE IN CHINA. And i would of had to modify it to work on my implements. The additional time an money i would of had spent on a HB would no way save me anything, and add to the headaches of making it work right. And besides that, i want AMERICAN made stuff.

Dont get more than you need. Added weight will always tax your tractor. Heavier isnt always better.