Anyone seen this canopy before??

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
I was looking through my email from a local farm- home supply type store and ran across this canopy. A Great Day canopyhttp://www.ruralking.com/big-top-tractor-canopy.html. I have not seen these that I can recall. The discription reads in part, powder coated brackets and 1/4 inch thick poly top.

So has anyone seen or have experience with these?

Thx

UWAdventurer

Equipment
Kubota L3400 w/FEL & Woods 7500 backhoe
May 24, 2011
Coatesville, IN
I have not seen them. I work around too many trees to have a canopy, the ROPS gets int the way enough for me. Hope you get the input you are looking for.

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
Did you get it?
Frankly it looks like a LOT better deal then the Kubota canopy I got. 1/4" poly is pretty heavy, unless you are charging through tree limbs.
Let us know how it is, if you get it.
Thanks,
Gil

Kytim

Equipment
B6000DT, B7100DT,Snowplow, RM360, Scoop, Cultivator, Carryall,Disk, plow
Aug 14, 2009
Western Ky
I havent gotten it yet. I cant find any firsthand experience with it. it looks to be rigid yet flexible. thickness to me looks to be better than most on the market. I just didnt want to be the guinea pig.

1sparky

Equipment
L2002 DT-M, 5ft moehill remover,rototiller,6 ft back blade,32 ft sprayer,FEL
Dec 12, 2011
Cayley,Ab,Canada
I had a flimsy one that didn't make it past the first tree. I u-bolted a pipe on the back frame and now I insert a large beer umbrella that I can remove when i get close to trees.
My umbrella shaft bends in the middle like a patio style so i can also direct it to the sun. Works really well.

gmbracing

Apr 30, 2012
nh
had one of those on my bx25, the brackets didnt fit well and I had to make spacers to get it wide enough. the top is strong but is a little small to protect you from rain.