Anyone as a rear remote on their new LX3310

cleo101

Equipment
New Kubota LX3310
Dec 4, 2015
Thorndale, Ontario - Canada
Hi guys, new owner of the LX3310 here in Canada :) my last tractor was a B2620 and I really like it was going to buy the new LX2610 but because of this covid crap and supply issues I had pretty no choice to upgrade to the LX3310 if I wanted a tractor at all this year :) any I do not regret the decision at all....... On to my question :) does anyone who own the LX3310 have installed their own rear remote kit ? if so what kit did you buy ? I just finish chatting with the parts guy at "Messicks" and I was told that the LX model are a US model and that they can't sell me any parts to Canada because of some Kubota Canada Policies ??? The reason I was doing my own research was to find out first if I can buy a kit myself and to see if I could check the install instructions so I can decide if I want to tackle this tack on my own. But most of my on-line search on this I've come empty so far ???? Any help would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Here is the parts diagram for the first lever kit - the couplers are simply mounted directly on the valves. It should be an easy installation on an open station - cab might be more involved. I have taken an interest in the Kubota remotes and I would be willing to act as a middle man for your purchase in exchange for a chance to inspect the parts before forwarding them to you. PM me if interested.

Dan

LX3310RMT.png

LFP57

Equipment
LX2610 Land pride QH 10, BB1560, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, Top n Tilt, Wicked T
Sep 21, 2021
Michigan
I have the LX2610, same as the LX3310, I ordered mine with rear remotes and once I got it home, I discovered that the factory kit for these tractors come with 1/4 quick connectors, not the industry standard 1/2. You might be better off putting together a kit from somewhere else if your really need 1/2 connectors. Installing 1/2 connectors is not that easy because of where the factory remotes are located.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I have the LX2610, same as the LX3310, I ordered mine with rear remotes and once I got it home, I discovered that the factory kit for these tractors come with 1/4 quick connectors, not the industry standard 1/2. You might be better off putting together a kit from somewhere else if your really need 1/2 connectors. Installing 1/2 connectors is not that easy because of where the factory remotes are located.
The kits for the open station LX are different from the kits for the cab models. The open station kits put 1/4" couplers directly on the work ports of the valves. I am sure that is because its cheap and 1/2" body couplers simply won't fit in the space available. The kits for cab models do it right and run hoses to the rear and mount push/pull 1/2" couplers on the on the back of the cab. The whole goods order number for the cab model kits are B7316 (1st lever) and B7317 (2nd lever). B7316 does not include the lever cover plate needed on the open station machines and is probably going to require some other tweaks. The cover plate can be purchased ala carte for $24 and the open station levers if needed are around $35 each. I did find a discussion of doing this on another forum so it is doable,

Kubota is all over the place with their remote valve installation kits and half or more of them are shall we say "poorly executed" - especially considering the cost.

Dan

B7316RMT.png

LFP57

Equipment
LX2610 Land pride QH 10, BB1560, EA 55" Wicked Grapple, Top n Tilt, Wicked T
Sep 21, 2021
Michigan
The kits for the open station LX are different from the kits for the cab models. The open station kits put 1/4" couplers directly on the work ports of the valves. I am sure that is because its cheap and 1/2" body couplers simply won't fit in the space available. The kits for cab models do it right and run hoses to the rear and mount push/pull 1/2" couplers on the on the back of the cab. The whole goods order number for the cab model kits are B7316 (1st lever) and B7317 (2nd lever). B7316 does not include the lever cover plate needed on the open station machines and is probably going to require some other tweaks. The cover plate can be purchased ala carte for $24 and the open station levers if needed are around $35 each. I did find a discussion of doing this on another forum so it is doable,

Kubota is all over the place with their remote valve installation kits and half or more of them are shall we say "poorly executed" - especially considering the cost.

Dan

View attachment 70716
Yes, correct, the cab is different, the OP didn't mention which kit the tractor was for. I have the open station and 1/2 connectors wasn't that important for me, I just added a top n tilt kit.