Another Kubota for the stable

LilBuck

Equipment
Lots
Feb 26, 2009
Kearney, Missouri,US
Wow folks I am really excited as I just purchased my first ever Mini excavater. I do realize that there are mostly tractor people here but I figured this may be my best place to start as I will need a new set of rubber tracks for the machine. Of course no owners manual came with it but I like the machine and it will be used around the farm for some ditching and stump removal ect. It is a model KX61-2. Really cool machine with selectable controls and 2 speed travel which just goes to show Kubota was a true leader in putting the best options on their machines!!! Anyway if anyone has any idea on a published track size I would really appreciate the help!!!

bubbaboss

Equipment
1989 Kubota B8200 4x4, Kubota 72" Snow Blower
Jul 26, 2009
Canada
I Believe anything "KUBOTA" is welcome here, and anything you make "Kubotaish" Too.

I Think i'm gonna paint my Regualr Hand Shovel Kubota Orange, then it might not get stolen every Winter.

Bubba

ipz2222

Equipment
L235, bx2670
May 30, 2009
chickamauga ga usa
""then it might not get stolen every Winter.""
Translation: I won't loose it in the snow!
All my garden tools and shovels are painted bright RED.

bubbaboss

Equipment
1989 Kubota B8200 4x4, Kubota 72" Snow Blower
Jul 26, 2009
Canada
You Could be Right ..... Can you Post Pics of your New Excavation Toy.

Last edited:

Ob1kubota

Equipment
M9540DT
Jul 26, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Wow folks I am really excited as I just purchased my first ever Mini excavater. I do realize that there are mostly tractor people here but I figured this may be my best place to start as I will need a new set of rubber tracks for the machine. Of course no owners manual came with it but I like the machine and it will be used around the farm for some ditching and stump removal ect. It is a model KX61-2. Really cool machine with selectable controls and 2 speed travel which just goes to show Kubota was a true leader in putting the best options on their machines!!! Anyway if anyone has any idea on a published track size I would really appreciate the help!!!
Go to www.tractorbynet.com, do a search and you will find rubber track manufacturers. Kubota doesn't manufacturer them and most come out of Italy. I have heard other Forums members complain about no manuals for these excavators. I don't own one so I don't know. ;)