Alright, what am I missing... changing hazard bulb

Mrlunchbox

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2023 BX2380 loader/mower. Land Pride snow pusher, Kapteyn pallet forks
Nov 21, 2020
Southern Worcester County, MA
All, unless I missed it in the manual it just says basically "open lens, replace bulb"... Can't seem to find anything online and a search on here didn't yield the results I was looking for.

I need to replace the bulbs in my hazard lights/turn signals. Have a BX2380. I can't get them to easily pry open so I am missing something I am sure. Really need some assistance. Thank you!

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
If same as my BX23S, there's a notch ,in the middle ? , proper sized screwdriver will 'pop' it off
pretty sure they're 1156 style bulbs. I update to LEDs a month ago.super cheap to buy ($6 for all 4 )!

Reactions: 1 users

Mrlunchbox

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2023 BX2380 loader/mower. Land Pride snow pusher, Kapteyn pallet forks
Nov 21, 2020
Southern Worcester County, MA
If same as my BX23S, there's a notch ,in the middle ? , proper sized screwdriver will 'pop' it off
pretty sure they're 1156 style bulbs. I update to LEDs a month ago.super cheap to buy ($6 for all 4 )!

That's exactly what I am doing, upgrading to LED bulbs. 😊 Just at a loss for the lenses. I'll have to give it another shot. On the top of the lens there are some small notches but I was unsure if that was I supposed to do and how much pressure to apply. I managed to break my new tail light lens so I don't want to so the same for the turn signals 😂 Thank you for the help!