Ai2 products

groomerbuck

Nov 14, 2015
Palmerton, Pennsylvania,
Just wanted to show you bx fellas my sweet new pallet forks from Ai2 products. I been looking for a set of forks for quite some time now but had a hard time spending the 900+ my local kubota dealer wanted. I was also hesitant on buying a set from other manufacturers because all the ones i found were all close to 300lbs which would really take away from the lifting capacity of these little tractors. I contacted Tony at Ai2 and talked to him for a while about these forks. Tony was more then helpful, very informative and also very friendly which is hard to come across with business owners these days. I ended up ordering a set and just received them today. The forks came packaged extremely well. As for the forks themselves, im very impressed with the QUALITY of this product. Everything from the welds down to the powder coat is all TOP NOTCH. They are built much nicer then any other sets ive looked at including the kubota set. The best thing about these forks is they weigh only a couple lbs more then the factory bucket so your not giving up much lifting capacity. Now its just gotta stop raining so i can get outside and pick something up. Haha. If anyone is looking for a set be sure to give Ai2 a call!

Last edited:

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Here is a link to their website:

https://bxattachments.com

Wished Tony was in making these when I bought my BX25, much nicer the OEM. I did pick up the front and rear tie downs, make life safer on the trailer.