After market floor mats ?

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
I want to buy some after market floor mats for my new F-350 to protect the carpet, I ordered some from Weather Tech and sent them right back . They were very thin and had no tits on the back of them to hold them in place. There's nothing worse than floor mats wadded up under your feet. What brand do you recommend?

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Try cabelas. They have some nice pan style mats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
Try the Husky version, have had them in a few trucks of mine.

car compulsive

Jun 25, 2015
MI
I have Husky X-act Contour in my Ram and am pleased with them. I've had Weathertechs in other vehicles and they were slippery under foot.

mikes1165

Equipment
L3901DT, LA525FL, King Kutter 6' finishing mower, 5' Bush Hog Squealer,Box blade
Jul 30, 2015
Mulga
I've had the Husky mats in my F250 and F350 for several years. Fit good, tough,stays put and catches dirt etc. keeping it off carpet. Happy with mine.

DaveB6200

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6200 with sloppy worn FEL.
Apr 3, 2015
Cromwell, Connecticut
I love my Weatherboots.....used to be Fox Weatherboots last time I bought them in 07 but looks like they are still made the same....different company maybe? http://weatherboots.com/ford/

Thick black plastic and low pile carpet designed to drain under door in most cases. Have never really seen any like these around. Only downfall is I think they only come in Black. They use a tape/velcro system to hold them in place but they are so rigid they will not wadd up under your feet....just slide back and forth a little if you don't use the velcro.....usually sticks to the edge of the door sill and under the Weatherboot right where it would meet the door.

Will buy again when needed.

Pic is from their website.

Attachments

Last edited:

MattN03

Equipment
2011 B3200, LA504 FEL w/B2366 SSQA conversion, BH76 BH, EA Wicked 55
Sep 5, 2016
KY
I have WeatherTech's in my truck and Husky's in my car. Both work well, but I actually like the Husky's a little better. They are a little more pliable, made from a more rubbery material so your shoes don't slip on them, and don't have holes where the carpet hooks into the mats.

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
Gotta throw a vote for the Husky liners, have them in every vehicle and the little nubby teeth hold them in place well in cars and trucks. The colors actually match with my interiors well too . We are an all Ford family