Adding TNT, TOP N TILT, TOP AND TILT TO KUBOTA B7800 (WORK IN PROGRESS) W/ JOYSTICK

descanso1

Equipment
b7800, rtv
Dec 23, 2013
descanso, ca(southern Ca.)
I, with the help of Brian at Fit Rite Hydraulics - fitritehydraulics.com, am in the process of installing top and tilt on a kubota b7800. If I can do this anyone can! After installing a suspension seat from Northern tool (100.00, great buy, recommend) I gained some room to allow me to mount the remotes between the seat and fender on the right side of the tractor. I made a mount for the remotes that bolts to the inside of the fender. Mount is shown in the first 2 pics. I then installed the remotes on the mounting plate, installed the 2 rams (top and tilt), measured for the hoses, sent that info to Brian and he ordered the custom measured hoses and a couple of fittings, as soon as the hoses arrive I will install them and be up and running.
I chose not to put quick connections on because I will never remove the rams I do not have any thing that I would have to take them off for and will not be getting anything that would require me to take them off. Also there are fewer connections to potentially leak.
I also chose to only put two valves instead of three as I do not need the third valve, since the valves that Brian uses are stack valves I can always add the third or forth in the future and not have to replace what I have already purchased if the need should ever arrive...
Brian has been a great help and is always available to answer questions (he actually answers the phone) and includes all fittings and hoses, not like dealing with a major corporation.. He works by himself out of a shop at the back of his house (I have been there). He does quality work, take a look at the last three pictures, the rams come to him with no ends and he custom makes each end, I hope the pictures show the quality of his work. I asked him if he needed any help as I could be his label putter oner....
I am not a welder so no comments on my welds please and no laughing... I will post more pictures after the hoses are installed. Also the joy stick is on order and when it comes in I will install it and post pictures of the completed project .
Photos can be seen at the link below...

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/hydraulics/300547-adding-tnt-top-n-tilt.html

Sorry about that but am having problems posting pictures on this forum. Also do to the quantity of pictures.