Adding rear remote valves L3010

G Crawford

Equipment
Kubota L3010
Jun 4, 2022
Knoxville, TN
Hi: I have purchased a four spool valve with float on each. I will be plumbing in my grapple with one spool, two rear remotes, and one spool in reserve for some future use. Power beyond from my loader valve will feed the pressure inlet on the new valve, and the new valve power beyond connects to the fitting under the tractor that the loader valve power beyond now feeds. I assume this is the three point.
I will put a tee at the end of the tank line from the loader valve, and connect the tank line from the new valve into the tee.
My question is, how much fluid am I going to lose when I open the lines under the tractor? Is it going to drain everything, or will it be a limited amount? Obviously, whatever is in the loader valve lines will drain out. Trying to figure if I should just drain the tractor totally (just did for fluid/filter changes) or catch what comes out. Thank you.

TheOldHokie

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
Hi: I have purchased a four spool valve with float on each. I will be plumbing in my grapple with one spool, two rear remotes, and one spool in reserve for some future use. Power beyond from my loader valve will feed the pressure inlet on the new valve, and the new valve power beyond connects to the fitting under the tractor that the loader valve power beyond now feeds. I assume this is the three point.
I will put a tee at the end of the tank line from the loader valve, and connect the tank line from the new valve into the tee.
My question is, how much fluid am I going to lose when I open the lines under the tractor? Is it going to drain everything, or will it be a limited amount? Obviously, whatever is in the loader valve lines will drain out. Trying to figure if I should just drain the tractor totally (just did for fluid/filter changes) or catch what comes out. Thank you.
Basically only what is in the hoses.

Dan

Nicksacco

Equipment
Kubota L35 TLB
Sep 15, 2021
Bahama, NC
I'd be interested in your work adding the hydraulics.
If you don't mind, perhaps post pics as you are adding.
Goodluck with it