About to buy L3901!!

JKCall

May 10, 2015
Sealy, TX
This is gonna be my first personal tractor,
I have done tons of research and visiting dealerships of all tractor brands on the 30-40 HP range tractors. Actually at first I overlooked Kubota knowing they are good tractors thinking there are more expensive. Then I got on my local Kubota dealer website and couldn't believe the advertised prices, along with certain rebates a 0% financing. I knew I need at least a 30 hp tractor for my needs, some shredding, light loader work, long driveway, and a lot of fence lines to maintain. I am getting a package deal from my Kubota dealer, L3901 4x4 HST tractor with loader,(with quick attach bucket) 5' land pride shredder (upgrade to 1860 bigger gearbox) and a 5' boxblade. Along with R4 tires. I am getting very excited.

Anyone have any experience with the L3901? Let me know what you think about it.
Thanks

JKCall

May 10, 2015
Sealy, TX
Out the door $24400, without upgrades to shredder, bucket and tires it would be about $1000 less.
I fell that is a very fair price.

Tallahassee Kubota Man

Equipment
M5140HD/LA1153/LandPride RCF2072/DirtDog disc/RakeMaster grapple/Caroni tiller
The Kubota insurance is about $25 a month.
My Kubota insurance is around $38 a month on a $40K + loan. I consider the insurance a good deal for what it covers. Kubota Credit required insurance, but not necessarily Kubota's.

Have fun with your new machine!

JKCall

May 10, 2015
Sealy, TX
Well it's official, the check is written and i am going to close the deal on my new L3901 tomorrow ... only thing it won't quite fit on my current trailer with shredder and box blade all together, so I have to wait until Friday for them to deliver. Dealer is only 5 or so miles from me.