ABI Attachments

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3200 w/loader, Woods RC5 brush hog, 4' box blade, tooth bar, B1700 MMM,
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
Anybody using ABI attachments and have any feedback on their products? Looking at a Land Plane for my driveway.

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
So as a follow up to my question I emailed them and said I wanted to move forward with the purchase. Their response was that they no longer had the 6’ plane in stock and that was it. I guess they are not looking to build more or stay in business. I think I’ll head to my Kubota dealer and see what he has in stock

Reactions: 1 user

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
So as a follow up to my question I emailed them and said I wanted to move forward with the purchase. Their response was that they no longer had the 6’ plane in stock and that was it. I guess they are not looking to build more or stay in business. I think I’ll head to my Kubota dealer and see what he has in stock
Land Pride calls it a grading scraper! 😂 Perhaps they'll have a GS1560 in stock. I have an EA (now a collectible) that works great, but I think they all work great.

I get the impression that Land Pride implements have or are falling out of favor on this forum. Perhaps it's the price, but I can honestly say that I've not been disappointed in any of the current Land Pride products that I own. I used to have a lot of Land Pride stuff for the BX25D and I was less enamored with those implements. The heavier duty stuff is great. I currently have seven Land Pride implements with another on order.

johnjk

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Apr 13, 2017
West Mansfield, OH
ABI was around 1980.00 to the door. The Land Pride is 2100 at the dealer, 4 six footers in stock. 120 is not that more expensive. Factor in shipping and wait times, with similar options (scarifiers) they are all pretty much the same cost. Im not seeing anything used in my area that is not commanding new money so why not just get new?

Reactions: 1 user

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
ABI was around 1980.00 to the door. The Land Pride is 2100 at the dealer, 4 six footers in stock. 120 is not that more expensive. Factor in shipping and wait times, with similar options (scarifiers) they are all pretty much the same cost. Im not seeing anything used in my area that is not commanding new money so why not just get new?
Makes sense to me. A GS1572 for $2,100 seems reasonable. I paid around $2,750 for the EA 7ft Wicked Extreme but that was in July of '21. The EA weighs close to 800lb, but the GS1572 isn't far behind at almost 600lb.

biketopia

Equipment
B2650, RK 60" BB, 42" tiller, 72" LP FM, Forks, Grapple, FEL
Feb 15, 2024
Warrenton VA
I paid $1435 picked up for my Catawba 6' land plane with scarifiers last month in Richmond VA. I'd check out Catawba, very well built unit. There's also a thread going on now about the brand. If I wasn't able to get to Richmond and go with the one I did I was going to go to Rural King and bick up one of their house brand ones. I believe RK's are built by King Kutter (that what my Box Blade from them says.) It was a few buck's cheaper than the Catawba, but no scarifiers. I'm very happy that I got my schedule shuffled around to pick up the one I did. I did see on the Catawba site they offer free shipping to a commercial address, so if you have that option yourself or through a friend, getting one in the $1500 range is pretty sweet.

Last edited: