Texas
Only took 20 years.…to find HIM…:(

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
A decent burial? Evidently a kind hearted lady , mine threatened to drag me to the back and let buzzards do the rest. :cry:
She was worried about hiding the body so the neighbors didn't find it 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Complete with shooting a couple deer and burying on top of the body to cover the smell 😲😲😲

jaxs

Equipment
B1750HST
Jun 22, 2023
Texas
She was worried about hiding the body so the neighbors didn't find it 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Complete with shooting a couple deer and burying on top of the body to cover the smell 😲😲😲
Not only kind , calculating and smart to. Better watch your step and keep looking over your shoulder.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Not only kind , calculating and smart to. Better watch your step and keep looking over your shoulder.
Hide the knives, change the combo on the gun safe, and relocate the keys to the tractor 😬😬😬😬

NCL4701

Equipment
L4701, T2290, WC68, grapple, BB1572, Farmi W50R, Howes 500, 16kW IMD gen, WG24
Apr 27, 2020
Central Piedmont, NC
A real issue we’ve had in navigable waters here over the past few years is the advances in depth finders used by run of the mill fishermen. There have been several vehicles found in lakes and rivers because the depth finders are now so advanced, they don’t just show an obstruction, they show a vehicle (don’t recall any planes being found). Hadn’t gotten a lot of publicity, but it’s been a bit of an issue for the owners because they’re generally held responsible for cost of removal. Often it’s some insurance company that paid for a “stolen” vehicle many years ago.

I suppose those with chippers could go the Fargo route. Have to change or at least aggressively sharpen the blades after so some bright crime tech doesn’t match the grinding striations in the chipper blades to the cut marks on the bone chips. That one was so long ago I hadn’t thought about it in quite a while.

Reactions: 1 user

mcmxi

Lifetime Member

Equipment
***Current*** M6060HDC, MX6000HSTC & GL7000 ***Sold*** MX6000HST & BX25TLB
Feb 9, 2021
NW Montana
A real issue we’ve had in navigable waters here over the past few years is the advances in depth finders used by run of the mill fishermen. There have been several vehicles found in lakes and rivers because the depth finders are now so advanced, they don’t just show an obstruction, they show a vehicle (don’t recall any planes being found). Hadn’t gotten a lot of publicity, but it’s been a bit of an issue for the owners because they’re generally held responsible for cost of removal. Often it’s some insurance company that paid for a “stolen” vehicle many years ago.

I suppose those with chippers could go the Fargo route. Have to change or at least aggressively sharpen the blades after so some bright crime tech doesn’t match the grinding striations in the chipper blades to the cut marks on the bone chips. That one was so long ago I hadn’t thought about it in quite a while.
I have a Garmin GPS/depth finder on my boat and I'll have to remember to check out the imaging when I'm in the deepest part of the lake. I don't know if it would reveal a car or truck when the water is 350ft deep.

Fargo ... what a great movie that was. "He was kind of funny looking!" :LOL:

Reactions: 1 user