A classic Brit

Corney

Equipment
L1500DT, front end loader, mower, tiller, snow blower
They are selling Indian made Enfeilds in Canada now. Less CC's than that bad boy though. I looked at them and if you wanted to Cruze around town it would be fun, on the open road, nay.

I have an Enfeild but it's a 1944 Mark 4 British 303 that my Dad bought surplus packed in grease from WWII.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
woulldnt say that to loud they are wanting to take even more of your guns away up in the GWN from what i hear

Corney

Equipment
L1500DT, front end loader, mower, tiller, snow blower
The last attempt the Liberals made at Long Gun Registration failed miserably and the the Conservatives shut that down. Not sure they will get support again to spent billions on something that did not reduce crime.

Handguns and any kind of Black rifles are in grave danger of being banned. Cause we all know if you take then out of the hands of responsible citizens it will stop crime and murders! Think of the children!

CaveCreekRay

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3800 HST, KingKutter box scraper, KingKutter 66" rake, County Pride Subsoiler
Jul 11, 2014
Cave Creek, AZ
Amazing motorcycle for the day.

My dad gave me a never-fired .303 Sporterized Lee Enfield when I was 11. Fired the first rounds through it in '79. I think I quit at 14 shots and that was with a sandbag between the stock and shoulder. The sport stock took loads of weight out of the gun so the recoil is punishing. I have loads of respect for guys who used to shoot 500-1000 rounds a day out of that beast under combat conditions. It deserved its reputation as the fastest bolt-action rifle ever made.

Ray

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
For a short time in the mid 60s I rode with a club in which a member bought a brand new Royal Enfield, beautiful bike. The club only allowed British or American bikes. On Sunday mornings we went house to house to see whose bike was running and often had to bump start them to get enough running for a group. You could always tell where we had stopped to eat and how many made it for the ride by counting all oil puddles.