3Rd Func Switch ?

Twohats

Jan 12, 2019
Charlottesville Va
I have a question for you pros. I went to install my ROPS light kit and following instructions I noticed I had a red and black wire together under a spde terminal already in the output side of the connector. I traced this back to the switch on the joystick. Im sure this is were the Dealer decided to get their feed. I used the same connector to finish up the job but I thought the switch for the 3rd function was to be wired from the battery. let me know you alls thougts. Everything works fine.

Went and got a different Grapple at the dealer and hoses were too short,so many trips back to this DEALER.The CID was way too heavy for my likings so they swapped me for a LP Claw Grapple whichwill be fine for me.Frustrating at times but they continue to help.

Thanks

Jblac197

Equipment
L3800, bush hog, tiller snowblower
Aug 21, 2018
Hibbing
If everything works I wouldn't worry about it. 12v power is 12v power. I like going straight to the battery for the 3rd function but lots of people will find a 12v wire alot closer instead of running a new wire all the way to the battery.
I have a question for you pros. I went to install my ROPS light kit and following instructions I noticed I had a red and black wire together under a spde terminal already in the output side of the connector. I traced this back to the switch on the joystick. Im sure this is were the Dealer decided to get their feed. I used the same connector to finish up the job but I thought the switch for the 3rd function was to be wired from the battery. let me know you alls thougts. Everything works fine.

Went and got a different Grapple at the dealer and hoses were too short,so many trips back to this DEALER.The CID was way too heavy for my likings so they swapped me for a LP Claw Grapple whichwill be fine for me.Frustrating at times but they continue to help.

Thanks
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk