3pth hydraulic issue

Ktrim

Equipment
B2400, lA352 loader,3pth quick hitch/z122r zero turn/restored 52 farmall super a
Dec 23, 2020
Nazareth Pa
I changed bucket control valve back a few months ago while chasing loss of lift. Thanks to Dan finally traced it to a weak pump.
Anyhow I haven't used 3pth since changing the valve. I've had ballast box on and 3pt valve locked. Yesterday, after installing new 3pth fast hitch I had no lift on 3pt. However I came to realize that when I lifted or lower the front bucket the 3pth would lift.
What did I plumb wrong????🤬🤬

Reactions: 1 user

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I changed bucket control valve back a few months ago while chasing loss of lift. Thanks to Dan finally traced it to a weak pump.
Anyhow I haven't used 3pth since changing the valve. I've had ballast box on and 3pt valve locked. Yesterday, after installing new 3pth fast hitch I had no lift on 3pt. However I came to realize that when I lifted or lower the front bucket the 3pth would lift.
What did I plumb wrong????🤬🤬
I don't know what you used as replacement valve. It sounds like you have a commodity parallel circuit loader valve and the tank and power beyond hoses are reversed. Or you have the hoses right but did not install a power beyond conversion sleeve.

Dan

Reactions: 1 user

Ktrim

Equipment
B2400, lA352 loader,3pth quick hitch/z122r zero turn/restored 52 farmall super a
Dec 23, 2020
Nazareth Pa
I don't know what you used as replacement valve. It sounds like you have a commodity parallel circuit loader valve and the tank and power beyond hoses are reversed. Or you have the hoses right but did not install a power beyond conversion sleeve.

Dan
Got the same exact brand hydraulics valve that was on it. Ordered it with power beyond. Even tried switching pb valve with one out of old valve. No change. Hose coming off the pb valve goes back to rear. Should that be going to front block?

Ktrim

Equipment
Dec 23, 2020
Nazareth Pa
Got the same exact brand hydraulics valve that was on it. Ordered it with power beyond. Even tried switching pb valve with one out of old valve. No change. Hose coming off the pb valve goes back to rear. Should that be going to front block?
Yep. Switched hoses. Got it now. Thanks for your time again.

Reactions: 1 users