3 pt hitch adjustment

Codom

Equipment
Kubota L3200
Sep 5, 2014
carriere
I have a L3200 and the 3 point hitch will not lift my disk off the ground. I have adjusted the top link to the bottom hole but still not enough lift. I heard that the feedback rod could be adjusted but not sure where it is located. Can anyone help me out with this.

GWD

Equipment
M7040, L48 TLB, BX2200
Jan 8, 2010
Northern California
I have a L3200 and the 3 point hitch will not lift my disk off the ground. I have adjusted the top link to the bottom hole but still not enough lift. I heard that the feedback rod could be adjusted but not sure where it is located. Can anyone help me out with this.
>When the disc is not on, will the lower lift arms go higher than when the disc is on? Note the angle of the lift arms with and without the disc.

That is, does the weight of the disc seem to prevent the lower arms from lifting to a higher point?

>Do other attachments (like a box blade) also have this issue?

>Does the tractor's 3PH lift just the front of the disc and leaves the back dragging or is it impossible to get any of the blades off the ground?

One way to test it is to shorten the top link quite a bit and see if the disc will be lifted. The top link should be attached to the lowest hole on the tractor and the highest hole on the disc (if so equipped). You did mention this.

The feedback rod may help if the lift arms are limited in the height they can attain. Adjusting it can allow for a higher angle.

But if the lift arm goes higher with the disc off than on, then it is more likely a different issue.

It appears that there may be an adjustment rod on the spool (in the center of the cross shaft). You may be able to adjust that little rod to get more hydraulic pressure to lift the disc.

I'll ask the standard question of how long has it been between a hydraulic fluid change along with a filter change? If your tractor has a transmission screen, how long has it been since it has been cleaned?

>Did the tractor, at any time, successfully lift the disc?