3 Point Lift Problems

cjberry103

Equipment
B7200 HST with FEL B1640A
Apr 9, 2013
Rose Hill
Hello All! I am a new user to Orange Tractor Talks, so please bear with me!

I have poured over threads, and have not found anything to helpful, so perhasp i have missed one, please excuse me for that!

I have a Kubota B7200 HST with a B1640A FEL. I am experiencing some problems with the 3Pt however. It will cycle fine under no load. I tried using my tiller, and it would only lift about 2 inches max. However, if i assisted it by pulling up on the top link it would lift all the way. Then I dropped the tiller and put on the straight blade to do some leveling/dirt work. At first it lifted fine, with no hesitation or any problems. Then one time it wouldn't lift at all, not even an inch. I played with the lift and the loader at the same time and when i curled the buckets slightly, the 3pt came up. The loader works fine, with no problems.
I have changed the hydro fluid and filter recently and I overfilled it slightly. When i fired it up and let it run for a few minutes, when i shut if off fluid came pouring out of the TOP of the 3pt housing. Is there an over flow vent or did i blow a seal? Since then, it has not overflowed or spewed any fluids.

Can someone please help me out with this!

Thanks,

Chris

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
Where does the loader get its hydraulic supply from? I have a B7100HST that the loader gets it hydraulic pressure from a selector valve under the seat. If it is turned one direction the loader works. If it is turned the other direction the 3point hitch works. If it is in the middle neither work correctly.