3 point lift height adjustment

Kbtaman65

Equipment
M5040
May 20, 2022
Marion NC
this is the bottom of the lift cylinder. With the lift arms as high as they will go. It is almost hitting the cylinder
IMG_20220604_195610118~4.jpg

woodman55

Equipment
L6060HSTC, RTV 1100
May 15, 2022
canada
Can you post a picture of the arms raised up, a side view showing the angle the arms are at, but not a close up view. Plus a rear view showing the entire rear of the tractor would be nice. From the parts break down at Kubota, it looks like the tractor is assembled correctly, but without a few pictures we can only guess. Also the parts view shows holes in the lower arms, but I don't thing that's your issue. Your left lift arm should be adjustable, you unpin it from the lower arm then unscrew it, to lengthen it. This would allow you to lengthen the right side turn buckle to match. Doing this will "lower" both arms, but that is not what you are after.
Also how much total vertical travel do you have, a few inches, a few feet ? How high are the arm ends when fully raised ?

Kbtaman65

Equipment
M5040
May 20, 2022
Marion NC
Can you post a picture of the arms raised up, a side view showing the angle the arms are at, but not a close up view. Plus a rear view showing the entire rear of the tractor would be nice. From the parts break down at Kubota, it looks like the tractor is assembled correctly, but without a few pictures we can only guess. Also the parts view shows holes in the lower arms, but I don't thing that's your issue. Your left lift arm should be adjustable, you unpin it from the lower arm then unscrew it, to lengthen it. This would allow you to lengthen the right side turn buckle to match. Doing this will "lower" both arms, but that is not what you are after.
Also how much total vertical travel do you have, a few inches, a few feet ? How high are the arm ends when fully raised ?
I'll get more pictures later but as you can see. I'm not going to be able to get anymore height on the lift arms. Because they are hitting the bottom of the cylinder.

Reactions: 1 user

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
OK, dumb question as I don't know that tractor + 3pt but...
..is there ANY way the arms can be installed backwards ?
meaning implement end is pinned to the tractor...
I've seen it before on another tractor....

Kbtaman65

Equipment
M5040
May 20, 2022
Marion NC
OK, dumb question as I don't know that tractor + 3pt but...
..is there ANY way the arms can be installed backwards ?
meaning implement end is pinned to the tractor...
I've seen it before on another tractor....
No the lift arms on my tractor have adjustable stabilizer bars attached to them. They can only go one way. I've seen the same thing you're talking about on other tractors but it's not possible on mine

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
rats..I was hoping for some silly,easy to fix solution. :(
since the 'lifting' arms have never been off..they aren't the problem(from previous post)
kinda left with the idea the 3pt links are not the correct ones for that tractor eventhough they may have been on since 'day one'.
maybe look online parts to see what they should be ?
hopefully someone with your same tractor can post picture of their setup
it is a mystery....