3 Point cement mixer Hook up ?????

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
You will have to add a remote to the rear of your tractor.
One line cylinders are commonly called single action cylinders, that is because it uses the weight of the cement to dump (just relief of the hydraulic pressure required) and your only powering it to tilt it up.

Seneca SS

Oct 2, 2014
Dundee,N.Y.
You will have to add a remote to the rear of your tractor.
One line cylinders are commonly called single action cylinders, that is because it uses the weight of the cement to dump (just relief of the hydraulic pressure required) and your only powering it to tilt it up.
:(does anyone make a kit for this ??

Ezlife45

Equipment
B2650
Jun 5, 2014
Louisiana
Look on the same website you posted. look up 3rd function valve. Kubota may make one for your tractor as well.

Billdog350

Equipment
Kubota L3710 HST,L2230A QT,forks,Takeuchi TB125, 60" Luck Now pto Snowblower
Jan 6, 2014
East Hampton, CT
Seneca, you can try to fab something with china made parts from northern tool or ebay, but then you're trying to measure and have your own lines made, as well as hoping that the quality of those cheap parts holds up over time. When you're spending 80% of the cost for all cheap stuff, why not get the official kubota kit that will hold up and fit right the first time? It sounds like you would like to spend less (wouldn't we all?) but if you're going to be saving yourself pouring your own concrete with the mixer, just chalk that 3rd valve kit up to part of that cost. It will pay for itself over time.

If you want a REAL cheaty way of doing it, I would imagine you could fab up a quick disconnect with some real long lines up to your loader valve, then detach the loader lines and plumb them to the mixer. The only thing is that the loader lines are 2 way lines so you'd need to plumb the return somehow into your existing system. It would be somewhat complicated and would require messing with your OEM hydraulics which isn't usually the best idea unless you really know what you're doing.

Ezlife45

Equipment
B2650
Jun 5, 2014
Louisiana
I added the Kubota kit on my B2650 after purchasing, my dealer tends to run a little high but I think it was close to $1K. sure I could have bought it online myself and installed it but this is a new toy so I preferred to have the dealer do it all. The factory kit is clean as mentioned. Hoses only on joints that flex, and hard tubing everywhere else. Very nice install versus running hoses all the way to your tie point. Then the mount point on the front of the loader is also nice and robust.

Kennyd4110

Vendor Member
Sep 7, 2013
Westminster, MD
www.boltonhooks.com
I would just get a single hose made that's long enough to reach where your loader attaches, unless of course you have another need for the rear remote kit.

Use: Disconnect the two dump/curl lines from your loader, and plug in the single line from the mixer to one of the ports. When dumping the mixer, the tractor hydraulic system will go into relief for a few seconds since it will be trying to send fluid to the port that's not connected to anything, but it won't hurt anything intermittently.

2458n

Jun 21, 2010
covington ohio
I would just get a single hose made that's long enough to reach where your loader attaches, unless of course you have another need for the rear remote kit.

Use: Disconnect the two dump/curl lines from your loader, and plug in the single line from the mixer to one of the ports. When dumping the mixer, the tractor hydraulic system will go into relief for a few seconds since it will be trying to send fluid to the port that's not connected to anything, but it won't hurt anything intermittently.
This will work and cost way below a 1000.00. Another idea is a portapower from Harbor freight. Mine is way older and uses a three foot metal pipe to turn it up right.