2020 B2610 $38k

Plan B

Equipment
NA
Aug 30, 2022
Found a like new kubota B2650 cab, heat and air conditioning. 46 hours. Looks like new. FEL, backhoe and 3rd function in front ,$38k .Seems high to me (but I dont know enough about them to be a good judge)
I priced a NEW LX3310 with ,cab,fed,bh and SUGGESTED was $48k
Found a 2021 KUBOTA LX3310HSDC 20Hr. FEL,BH Pallet Forks, Rotary Tiller, Rotary Cutter and Grading Scraper. ASKING $45k
Any opinions would help

Reactions: 1 user
Sep 3, 2022
America
Wow those prices make me glad I already own mine! I suggest patience and a lot of research - including going to a dealer and trying a few out on the lot. See how *you* fit on each machine and how it feels. You may even rent one to do some work and see if it is what you expect.

I think the difference in weight, horsepower, lift (don't get a machine without a loader!!) capacity and capabilities are big factors. There always seems to be a decent deal on a tractor on craigslist. In my opinion, all the features and fancies are nice, but they're not what I'm buying a tractor for. I'm budget minded and prefer simplicity (I do most of my own repairs) and good old horsepower.

Best of luck in your search - you've got the right brand IMHO :)

Reactions: 1 users

Plan B

Equipment
NA
Aug 30, 2022
Yeah,I thought they were up there ,I just needed to hear it from someone who knows more about them then I do. I can research forever and still not know what a lot of you forgot. Hell Im just finding out what 2 ,3 functions are
Yep Im watching CL and MP ,and yep a Loader, B/H, Forks, back blade,are all on the list. Thanks for the help

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
On the surface it seems high, but then again so does a combo meal at Wendy’s (IMO). Price of everything is up…and for that matter the dollar buys way way way less than 2 yrs ago. There’s nothing I’ve seen in news to suggest it will turn around anytime soon. I don’t mean to be a downer but that is the reality. The grunge folks of the 90s had no idea had good they actually had it.

Plan B

Equipment
NA
Aug 30, 2022
Well it is high,and I understand people charging what they can.
I agree prices are gonna keep going up.