2019 Plow HELP..

RichardinCT

Apr 24, 2012
New Haven, CT
2019 Plow Help…
We have a Kubota b7200 and have picked up thi splow with several extra parts.
Well at this point its like a puzzle as know one can figure out how it was on the B7100 it was taken off of.
We had been told that some long brackets that had be givien to us are to go back to the 3 point hitch to lift and lower….
We have know idea how this works,,,,any help…..
1.jpg 2.jpg IMAG0136.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

laundryman42

Oct 18, 2012
coal twp, pa
having the same problem with a plow and tractor i just got. plow is 2019 and tractor is b1550. seem to have all the parts. can't figure how to put them together. was wondering how you made out, or if anyone else can help me.:confused:

laundryman42

Oct 18, 2012
coal twp, pa
thamks damnnissans, but unfortionately didnt show enough to help me figure my plow out yet,, i know there are a ton of botas out there with this same plow on it, but cant find any pics or video of plow hook up,once i figure it out, i know its gonna make me feel very stupid, that it is taking me days of pulling my hair out, and i still cant figure it out,hopefully snow will hold off till i do lol, thanks for tryin

510EBL

Equipment
B7100 TLB
Jul 30, 2012
NJ, USA
Page 2 of THIS PDF indicates you should have a B9397 mounting kit for the 1550 tractor. Maybe search for the manual for the kit?

The kit may not be the same as the one for the tractor the plow was on before you got it. Did you get the plow and tractor at the same time?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user