2013 Kubota BX1870 Tractor 304 hours, very clean $13500.

cpumechanic

Equipment
B2100
Apr 15, 2021
Eastern PA
For sale near by, I believe it has 20 inch (larger) rear wheels.
Includes 54 inch belly mower, and front loader at that price.

It also has the front snow blower for an added $2400...
Grand total for nearly new tractor $15,900

Been for sale nearby for a while, is this a great, good, or so so deal.

Offer suggestions? Thank you

AKguy09

Equipment
LX3310/ Cab 1950 F- Cub
Nov 22, 2017
ellicott, colorado
I would say, not nearly new, almost 10 years old, just low hours. I have seen people destroy tractors with low hours. I'd need to see pictures. 10 years outside in the southwest united states would make the paint faded and appearance would be terrible, even if mechanically fine

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I would say, not nearly new, almost 10 years old, just low hours. I have seen people destroy tractors with low hours. I'd need to see pictures. 10 years outside in the southwest united states would make the paint faded and appearance would be terrible, even if mechanically fine
"10 years outside in the southwest united states would make the paint faded"

The OP indicates that he is in Pennsylvania!
The "southwest" is VERY far from PA!

Runs With Scissors

Equipment
L2501 TLB , Grappel, Brush Hog, Box Blade, Ballast box, Forks, Tiller, PH digger
Jan 25, 2023
Michigan
It could be a great deal, However; the fact that it has been for sale "for a while" would seem to indicate that it is not.

My experience has been that "great deals" get scooped up fast, but it's possible I guess.

It's probably worth looking at if it's close I suppose.

lynnmor

Equipment
B2601-1
May 3, 2021
Red Lion
"10 years outside in the southwest united states would make the paint faded"

The OP indicates that he is in Pennsylvania!
The "southwest" is VERY far from PA!
I live in PA where a rental company had a BX for sale for over a year. It had almost no hours but sat in the same position on the front lawn. The hood and most of the horizontal surfaces were spent.

cpumechanic

Equipment
B2100
Apr 15, 2021
Eastern PA
Thanks for the replies.. I just started looking, the "backstory" is owned by one person, and used on 1/2 acre lot in development. This is a craigslist local buyer/seller of Kubota stuff, I think I may go take a look. I have a B2100 with 60 inch belly mower, and a 3pt hitch snow blower that works well, but no loader, and finding an LA301 loader is impossible.

But I agree it is old, and the overall pricing is not spectacular... as this year progresses, my guess is there is going to be less money chasing cars/tractors/stuff in general, and I am in no hurry, so I will keep looking, thank you all for your feedback.

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Thanks for the replies.. I just started looking, the "backstory" is owned by one person, and used on 1/2 acre lot in development. This is a craigslist local buyer/seller of Kubota stuff, I think I may go take a look. I have a B2100 with 60 inch belly mower, and a 3pt hitch snow blower that works well, but no loader, and finding an LA301 loader is impossible.

But I agree it is old, and the overall pricing is not spectacular... as this year progresses, my guess is there is going to be less money chasing cars/tractors/stuff in general, and I am in no hurry, so I will keep looking, thank you all for your feedback.
Agreed!

It is quite likely that as 2024 approaches,.... "there is going to be less money chasing cars/tractors/stuff".

I am considering forsaking my sweet little 1989 pristine, 1100 hour, 32 HP, shuttle shift Ford 1920 TL, for a much newer low hour Kubota HST L2501 TL.
I do not want an L2501 TLB as I already have an L48 TLB.
The used L2501 TL prices seem to be dropping slowly.

I don't buy new tractors!
Warranty, and financing have little to no meaning for me.

Last edited:

Trimley

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX23SLSB-R-1 plus additions
Jul 25, 2023
PNW-WA
It could be a great deal, However; the fact that it has been for sale "for a while" would seem to indicate that it is not.

My experience has been that "great STEALS" get scooped up fast, but it's possible I guess.

It's probably worth looking at if it's close I suppose.
FIFY