2013 bseries 2620

Aaron H

Apr 2, 2018
canada
Hey guys so after running my tractor for approx.20 minutes the engine stalls and bogs right down and sometimes shuts right off. Other times if I bring the throttle down it will eventually ilde properly and I can keep going. I have noticed when it bogs, my fuel filter is only half full and I have to wait for it to fill back up with diesel and I can restart and keep going. I have a new filter and filter holder on and it is still doing the same thing. I am in winnipeg where it is -30 celsius most of the time in winter. The only time I use it in winter is if I have to clear snow which wasnt that much this year. It first started to act up in late fall and I need to fix the problem. Thanks for the help

1970cs

Apr 26, 2016
Grand Ledge
Pull the hose after filter and do a gravity drain and see if the stream is consistent. If not, I would assume you have something in the tank. If not suspect the fuel pump or possible air leak.

And yet another thought. Is to first try to see if it's a fuel cap issue. Remove cap when the issues arises and if you have a rush of air.

Pat

ItBmine

Equipment
B2620, RTV-X1100C
Jan 21, 2014
Canada
1970cs gave good advice. Start with the simple stuff. Make sure you have fuel flow and that the tank is venting.

Let us know how you make out with that.

Aaron H

Apr 2, 2018
canada
Thanks will do, if one of those fuel line clamps is not on will that be a problem? If I have to flush my tank what is the best way to do that?

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I would suspect the fuel pickup in the tank, or tank venting.