2005 Harley FXDI

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Hope I don't catch hell for putting this here. Maybe it should be Off Topic.

My Middle Age thing has to go. 2005 H-D Superglide with fuel injection, Screaming Eagle intake, and a quite a bit of added chrome.

Less than 1,000 miles. Never hurt, but my father did put it on it's side in the garage when it was a month old. Happy Father's Day to me that day!!

I'm not 21 anymore, don't like dealing with other drivers, and I'm just too damn big for it. (Coach - at ease - don't give me hell!!)

It's straight and right - just don't know what to try to get for it??

I'm thinking $7k or so? Start at $8k?

Thanks, guys!!

Attachments

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
8k sounds about right for it. That's what I sold my california custom for when it was ten years old with quite a bit more milage, and rebuilt after a wreck :rolleyes:

I have to agree with you about the other folks on the road. I had way to many close calls the year I sold mine.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
I have to agree with you about the other folks on the road. I had way to many close calls the year I sold mine.
Thanks for the help, Daren.

At 22, I bought a Yamaha Fazer to replace my dirt bikes, as a college graduation present to myself.

Got run off the road by a Tractor-trailer the day I picked it up, before it had 50 miles on it. Didn't dump it, so at 22, all's good!!:p:p

At 51, not so adventurous....and have had WAY too people I know getting airlifted. Some didn't make it.:mad:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
8 k is not a bad deal,, Though you might think about doing a trike kit to the old gal. You will never get out of it what you have in it, that's a fact,, So do a trike ride her when you can and stay in the wind as long as you can,,, My old E glide is looking more and more like a conversion kit too one of these days. Remember once you let your toys go they never come back, so keep her and pass it onto the grand kids,,,,
Don't get rid of all the old parts either,,,,
Just MHO