I’m hoping another M4D-071 owner might know where the spotlight draws its power.
My console spotlight isn’t receiving power. I pulled the light assembly out and it tested good for continuity and when I applied an alternate 12 V source, the lamp lit up. so that’s clearly not an issue. I know the ground on the connector for the wiring harness has continuity. but when I check for 12V on the power side, there was none. The WSM doesn’t even show a wiring schematic for this light circuit. The only thing that WSM says about that light is that the bob is rated at 12 V at 7 1/2 watts.
My console spotlight isn’t receiving power. I pulled the light assembly out and it tested good for continuity and when I applied an alternate 12 V source, the lamp lit up. so that’s clearly not an issue. I know the ground on the connector for the wiring harness has continuity. but when I check for 12V on the power side, there was none. The WSM doesn’t even show a wiring schematic for this light circuit. The only thing that WSM says about that light is that the bob is rated at 12 V at 7 1/2 watts.
Attachments
-
475.9 KB Views: 9
-
573.7 KB Views: 9