1985 B8200 4x4 HST Parts

rbeall

Equipment
B8200
Mar 30, 2018
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
I am looking for a parts store to purchase replacement seals for my front axle. I have tried my local Kubota dealer (Ontario), they don't stock older parts anymore. Kubota's online parts search shows the part to be (I believe) part number,
No code has to be inserted here.
Can anyone point me in the right direction to purchase new seals.

Attachments

Roadworthy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501 HST
Aug 17, 2019
Benton City, WA
Kubota didn't make the seals, they purchased them from a seal maker. If you can remove the old seals and take them to a seal and bearing supplier or a local hydraulic shop they can probably tell you what standard seal size would be appropriate.

rbeall

Equipment
B8200
Mar 30, 2018
Kubota didn't make the seals, they purchased them from a seal maker. If you can remove the old seals and take them to a seal and bearing supplier or a local hydraulic shop they can probably tell you what standard seal size would be appropriate.
Thanks for the information. I was thinking of doing that. I was concerned that if this is an OEM seal then I might be screwed if I damaged it even further without the possibility of finding a new seal.

Broncbob

Equipment
B7100HST-D
Jan 5, 2022
Utah
Thanks for the information. I was thinking of doing that. I was concerned that if this is an OEM seal then I might be screwed if I damaged it even further without the possibility of finding a new seal.
Most seals will have a number on them, and hopefully you can see it before you have to pull them, and possibly make identification impossible. It will help if you can get the manufacturer name off it as well. You can plug this information into the google machine, and it will spit out the seal information a vast majority of the time. You can also ask the google machine for cross reference information, and find the cross to the brand of seals your local parts house stocks, or has access to. You can even cross the part number from Kubota, without taking everything apart with some digging.

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
I am looking for a parts store to purchase replacement seals for my front axle. I have tried my local Kubota dealer (Ontario), they don't stock older parts anymore. Kubota's online parts search shows the part to be (I believe) part number,
No code has to be inserted here.
Can anyone point me in the right direction to purchase new seals.
What seal do you need? I see you are in Canada. It looks like all seals are available from Kubota (Messicks) here in the U.S.

rbeall

Equipment
B8200
Mar 30, 2018
Thanks the assistance all. I will try calling Sue to ask questions about parts.
I will most definitely be checking the bearings and the fits. The little bit of play in the assembly tells me something is worn out.

Last edited:

rbeall

Equipment
B8200
Mar 30, 2018
What seal do you need? I see you are in Canada. It looks like all seals are available from Kubota (Messicks) here in the U.S.
In the PDF I attached, second page, item #13, the part number is 6752156740. That’s is my best guess without having everything disassembled yet.

Last edited:

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
In the PDF I attached, second page, item #13, the part number is 6752156740. That’s is my best guess without having everything disassembled yet.
Messicks shows 2 in stock, #67521-56740. $10.98 each. I do not know if they ship to Canada. If they have them any Kubota dealer should be able to order them.

rbeall

Equipment
B8200
Mar 30, 2018
Messicks shows 2 in stock, #67521-56740. $10.98 each. I do not know if they ship to Canada. If they have them any Kubota dealer should be able to order them.
I contacted Messicks this morning. They do not deliver to Canada. I was able to connect with Sue in Sask, after a short couple of phone calls this morning. She told me that some seals are in stock in Toronto warehouse. I called my local Kubota dealer again with the part numbers and this time I must have got another person as they have now ordered the seals for me. Should have them in a few days. Sometimes it comes down to the person working at the parts counter and if they are having a bad day or not to the level of service you get. (In my opinion)