10% off all Everything Attachments branded attachments November 7 and 8th 2023 only

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
I got this email this morning. I don't have a use for it (Yes strange but can't think of anything that I want that I don't already have...)
But for anyone sitting on the fence about buying anything this is a deal....

Vote Smart and Shop Smart!
Celebrate election day with us and enjoy a fantastic deal! For two days only, on Tuesday November 7th and Wednesday November 8th, we are offering a generous 10% discount on all Everything Attachments brand attachments. This is our biggest sale ever at Everything Attachments! We want to encourage everyone to exercise their civic duty and vote, so vote smart and buy smart by investing in the best American Made attachments on the planet. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!

EDIT.... I guess it did not like my copy and paste of the email. Had to delete the embedded formatting​

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

chris_the_wrench

Equipment
L3902
Oct 31, 2023
Chinook Pass
Dang, I was in the process of ordering a box blade from them with this sale price, but then I noticed the free shipping is only within 1000 miles and Im beyond that…

Daferris

Equipment
LX2610
Nov 23, 2021
Mid-Michigan
Dang, I was in the process of ordering a box blade from them with this sale price, but then I noticed the free shipping is only within 1000 miles and Im beyond that…
My understanding is that if the shipping is to a terminal the add on cost for over 1,000 is not much... Call them to check.

Reactions: 1 users

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
Their up charge for extra distance is reported to be very reasonable.
You probably should give them a call.

Reactions: 1 user

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
They quoted me $350 to a terminal, the total was bit much for me at this moment so I had to pass.
Wow.....
I am surprised!
I assumed that they would just charge the difference between their 1,000 mile "Free" :( shipping, and then a nominal fee for some additional distance .
Seem to remember them doing that for someone else in WA or OR.

chris_the_wrench

Equipment
L3902
Oct 31, 2023
Chinook Pass
Revisiting this box blade, Im back in the position to purchase a box blade and Im looking at the Everything Attachments again. Anyone have one they use? Looks like the shanks are held in place by some wedges or clips behind vs the more common through pin. Ive used the lighter land pride with those spring clips and I wasn't a huge fan, not a deal breaker, but not a plus in my opinion. Are the EA's a beefier version of those??

Thanks