1 grapple for 2 tractors. Is one available?

houser52

Equipment
Kubota M7060HD, Kubota L3600, LA680 Loader
Jul 10, 2015
North Carolina
I've used a EA Wicked 50 grapple on my kubota L3600 for the last several years. It has performed flawlessly on just about everything and is still in excellent condition. I now have an additional tractor, a 70 hp Kubota M7060HD and would like to sell the EA 50 as to have only one grapple to share between the two tractors.

The L3600 would be fine with a grapple that weighs up to 450# but anything heavier would limit my lift capacity too much. The weight of the EA utility grapple weighs over 600 and would be too much for the small tractor. The 60" EA single lid for compact tractors maybe a little light for the M7060 but it seems like some guys are using them on larger tractors without any problems.

99% of what I use a grapple for is to move brush, limbs, dead trees, etc. No bulldozing, no root or rock digging.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a L shaped grapple for my needs? Does anyone use a Compact EA single lid with a larger tractor?

Thanks

Hills n Trails

Equipment
L4701, 1951 John Deere "A", Ventrac 4200VXD
Apr 4, 2018
Minerva, Ohio
I ordered a 60” single lid Wicked Root from Everything Attachments on April 24th and at 8 weeks I’m still waiting. I’d definitely wait to sell your current grapple until the new one arrives regardless of what you choose! I’ll be running mine on a 4701 and have PLENTY of jobs waiting to give feedback on once it arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk