1 Cool ROPS accessory

michigander

Equipment
B2601
May 29, 2018
Northern Michigan
Need taller building - have to fold ROPS - otherwise I too would have a canopy mount.
Curtis canopy that artillian sells is real easy to take on and off.

I am using the mount for lights :) , wiring will be inside the rops when done.

orange wire won't be used its just test wire. lol
lights.JPG

aaluck

Equipment
L4400HST, Bush Hog 276, RDTH60, Speeco PHD, etc
Oct 9, 2019
Snowdoun, AL
I have had good luck with that. Before I buy anything at all, including electronics, I check the country of manufacture. I sometimes end up paying more for an item but to me it is worth the additional cost to get good quality in the things I buy.
Love it. Just getting harder and harder to find stuff (anything) not made there.

NHSleddog

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650
Dec 19, 2019
Southern, NH
The PWM that you linked to is made in China. I try to stay away from Chinese made electronics. Their reputation in electronics is worse than Japanese electronics were in the early 1960's.
Yeah.

Unfortunately, the relay, wire, switches and fan are also from China.

I am all in favor of buying local when I can but cutting out "Chinese" electronics is all but impossible today. Even items "Made in the USA" are using components and chips that come from China.

In this case, it is a fan setup. Some day, if the fan ever stops blowing, I'll look for a more reliable solution.

Reactions: 1 user

PaulR

Equipment
BX 23S -- 100 hours seat time so far
Aug 3, 2020
Hadley, MA
Moving Pictures is my favorite album ever. :cool:

Gosh, we lost Neil Peart.....he was phenomenal in Tom Sawyer.

Never saw them in concert....well, farm boys and restaurant employees didn't see concerts much in my era.... we always had to work.

But we could always listen to them!
Off topic (sorry):
I caught them near the very end, Clockwork Angels tour. They were excellent, and I've seen my fair share of concerts. Geddy could not hit the high notes anymore, that was painful, but Neil still had every bit of what he always had. That one hit me hard when he went.

Anyways.....back to ROPS lights and fans and things.. :geek: :geek: :geek: