0% Financing on New Kubotas

Rideon

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501, BH77, LA525.
May 24, 2019
SC. USA
Kubota is offering 0% interest rate for 60 months on new tractors. The only catch is that you have to carry insurance on the tractor. I was told that the insurance runs about $35./month. I bought a tractor. After the second payment, I realized that the insurance is amortized like interest on a loan. It is not a set amount per month. This sucks if I want to pay my tractor off early. If you pay it off early, you're supposed to get the remainder of insurance knocked off of the loan. The way kubota has it set up, you pay a majority of the insurance at the beginning of the loan.

atitus

Equipment
BX1880+FEL,MMM,Blower
Feb 11, 2019
Worcester, MA
Kubota is offering 0% interest rate for 60 months on new tractors. The only catch is that you have to carry insurance on the tractor. I was told that the insurance runs about $35./month. I bought a tractor. After the second payment, I realized that the insurance is amortized like interest on a loan. It is not a set amount per month. This sucks if I want to pay my tractor off early. If you pay it off early, you're supposed to get the remainder of insurance knocked off of the loan. The way kubota has it set up, you pay a majority of the insurance at the beginning of the loan.
Consider not paying it off early. For one, you already paid the loan origination fee. Second, the insurance you get when financing is TOTAL REPLACEMENT. Not value based. If anything happens, they fix or replace it, no matter how much, even if that means giving you a new tractor. Invest the money you would have used to pay it off, and get something out of it.

John T

Equipment
2017 BX23S
May 5, 2017
under a rock
Heck yeah.
I financed for 84 months at 0%

I will go the whole seven years at 250 a month

No brainer in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rideon

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota L2501, BH77, LA525.
May 24, 2019
SC. USA
I financed my tractor for 84 months, also. The insurance is Total Replacement for only 60 months.
After that, it's value based.

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
Im 0 for 84 months, which means KTAC insurance for a long time. I could write a check and satisfy the loan, but why?