Kubota B3350 Winter Front/Grille Cover and Side Skirts

bird dogger

Vendor Member

Equipment
Kubota B2650 and lots of other equipment
Feb 24, 2019
North Dakota
Recently, someone had asked how my side skirts would work with Kubota's front B3350 Mask. A nearby Kubota B3350 owner was kind enough to loan me his official Kubota Front Mask, more commonly called a winter front, grille cover, snow bonnet, etc. It fit my B2650 perfectly and was the test subject to see how well the side skirts from my winter front kit would match up to it. Surprisingly, the side skirts matched up to Kubota's mask perfectly. I'm positive it's more the result of "Form Follows Function" rather than "Great Minds Think Alike". :D

This gives an additional option for any B3350 owner that already has or will get Kubota"s front mask. Any B3350 owners that would like to add a set of winter side skirts will find these to be a plug and play fit to enhance the benefits of their Kubota front mask. Here's some pics of my side skirts matched up to the Kubota front mask on my B2650:
Kubota B3350 Bra.jpg

Kubota Bra with Left Side Skirt.jpg

Kubota Bra with Right Side Skirt.jpg

Anyone interested in this option can email me or send a PM. I'm going to price this option at $95 delivered in the contiguous states. My shipping to Canada has been running about $15 US funds additionally. If I sew up a set of these and think it should be less money, I'll include a refund. If I find it should be more, 'll still stand by this price til the end of this winter season. Thanks for looking!
Best regards,
david

Edit: Here's a link to the for sale listing:https://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=375640#post375640

Last edited: