looking for kubota tech

mickey harmon

Equipment
L2650
Jun 18, 2019
bartlett
I'm looking for a Kubota tech in the Memphis Tn, area. The Kubota dealer in my area lost the franchise a year ago. The closet dealer is 35 to 40 miles away. I have an L2650 that needs a clutch and water flange (thermostat housing).You have to take the gear case off to replace the housing . If anyone is available for a house call please let me know. I also would like to know if there is a labor time manual for the repairs needed ?

Last edited:

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Sure don't sound like a 'house call, repair to me. Sounds like a trip to the dealer with the tractor or a dealer pickup (which is what my dealer does) and an in shop repair. Kubota has a flat rate repair manual but I don't think it's available for consumers. I do know that the flat rate times and real times hardly ever match. Too many variables.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I'm looking for a Kubota tech in the Memphis Tn, area. The Kubota dealer in my area lost the franchise a year ago. The closet dealer is 35 to 40 miles away. I have an L2650 that needs a clutch and water flange (thermostat housing).You have to take the gear case off to replace the housing . If anyone is available for a house call please let me know. I also would like to know if there is a labor time manual for the repairs needed ?
Yea I do a lot of work, and I would not do those two jobs as a service call.
Way to many tools, equipment and variables to deal with.
I don't charge Flat rate on older tractors, way too many variables.
Time wise approximate estimate your looking at:
With FEL 10 to 12 Hours
Without FEL 8 to 10 hours
Those numbers are for someone who has done it before.
And your looking at about $600 in parts give or take.

Last edited: