Daily Chuckle

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Daren now that is a sick twisted and perverse trick to play on someone,,, I like it :D

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Daren now that is a sick twisted and perverse trick to play on someone,,, I like it :D
Years ago, I worked with this kid that tried to play pranks. Went through and greased the underside of the door handles on my truck. Sooo..... I stuck an apple in the tail pipe of his truck and then wrapped his drive shaft with some heavy duty zip ties that were long enough to slap the underside of the bed. The great big commercial ones that were 1/2" wide and a couple feet long :cool:

He had a boom system in his truck so he didn't know anything was up till he got the back fire from the Apple leaving his tail pipe :D He then turned down the stereo and heard the slapping. He then pulled into an auto shop instead of just looking himself first.

The auto tech brought the truck into the shop and put it on the lift :D Then went into hysterical laughter and had to get everyone in the building out there to look :cool: That prank made it onto the wall of shame at that shop :D:D

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
With one guy at work, they took a screenshot of his computer desktop and set it as his background. Then they moved all of his icons. His icons showed up on the background, but didn't work when he clicked them.

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
My prodigal daughter, had a good friend in collage they went through all kinds of stuff together.
So close were they that, and this is only hear say,, that when money got tight, they were both working at a convenience store, at the time different shifts....
One would scan a lottery ticket that would pay a few bucks and the other would buy it.
Never a big hit just enough to tide them over,,,, again this is just what I heard,,, No its not right and I scolded her for it!!
Anyway,, her friend had a BF that ,well he was no good.
He did some nasty things, took her credit card and stuff..
Well my child, being of my lions, they figured out how much fun it is to play with super glue!!!
Xmas holiday break, he loaded up his car to head home for Xmas, and went to class.
He never locked his car door,, sooooo in to that lock and the trunk lock and the passenger side lock, and for good measure a couple dabs under the windshield wiper blades.

Merry Xmas,,,teheeeee:D

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
You put liquid ballast in the tractor tires, why not a cup or two in all four tires of someones truck that needs it. :D

Yooper

Lifetime Member

Equipment
3901 LA525
May 31, 2015
NE Wisconsin
True story. My wife was stopped at a traffic light when a young kid had his muffler fall off just as he approached the intersection. It surprised him and he slammed on his brakes, causing the station wagon behind him to do the same. The guy in the station wagon had some long lumber resting on the seat, which proceeded to come through his front window. The guy gets out and starts yelling at the kid, who was on his way to pick up his muffler. I'm sure it distracted him, because he tries to pick up the hot muffler and then drops it on his foot, which makes him start doing the 'hop'.

Wife looks at the car next to her and sees this guy pounding his steering wheel and laughing hysterically. Wish I could have seen it!

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Back in olden times I worked in a production machine shop. We had one particular guy who was not liked by anyone- he started his machine 20 mins before shift, worked 20 mins late at the end of shift, worked through lunch break, spent lots of time sucking up to the bosses, brought them gifts, squealed on everyone for any minor offense he could; you know the type. He also had a lot of bad habits; picking his nose, rubbing his crotch, digging in his ears, etc.
He thought he was management material, so he wore Leisure Suits everyday, to look more "executive". Not normal suits, but baby blue, toothpaste green, pink, white, polka-dotted, & canary yellow. In a machine shop he looked like a clown.

One day, on yellow suit day, someone decided it would be good payback for his tattling to Prussian Blue his machine. (Prussian Blue is a toothpaste-like permanent dark blue dye for metal layout)
They ran a bead of bluing on the underside of every handle & wheel on his machine while he was schmoozing the boss. He returned & began working, never noticing the blue on his hands.
Half an hour later, he had blue hands, blue nostrils, blue crotch, blue ears, blue a$$ crack, & various random blue blotches all over. Everyone in the shop was laughing so hard they couldn't function, but he didn't have a clue. Finally, a boss noticed & tried to scrub him clean with acetone, but no luck. He went home, & didn't come back for a week. When he came back, he found a note telling him he could expect such treatment from now on, as long as he was a stoolie & suckup. He changed his ways, & actually became a fairly decent guy.

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
Back in olden times I worked in a production machine shop...

One day, on yellow suit day, someone decided it would be good payback for his tattling to Prussian Blue his machine...

He changed his ways, & actually became a fairly decent guy.
Oh, my, what a heartwarming tale, and right here at Christmastime! (I'll leave it to the individual to decide which part I find so heartwarming! :p)

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
You know, I ran into him right before he passed away, and we reminisced about the old days. After a while he said, "You know, I used to be a real p***k in those days." I said "Yup, but you turned out alright." I think he got a little misty, and thanked me for saying that.

bucktail

Equipment
L1500DT, 6' king kutter back blade, boom, dirt scoop ford disk JD212
Jun 13, 2016
MN
A few years ago I was at the gun range shooting handguns. A guy showed up next to me and put out all his stuff, which included his handloading notebook, which he left open. I peeked at it and saw that he was running IMR 4227. He ran a cylinder full through his revolver and dumped them out on the bench. I picked one up, sniffed it, and said "4227, huh". Took him about 20 minutes to figure out how I knew what powder he was running.

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
I am a fireman and we like to prank!

On weekends we would play Rook at nights killing time.

One night EMS had a call so the medic on shift left. We knew when they returned it would be too late to resume playing so we felt timing was right to prank the medic.

We took his box springs and put them on top of his mattress and made up his bed. Then when he pulled into the bay we ran quickly and place ice in the vent above his bed to it would drip on him while sleeping.

We turned off the lights and waited in the next room for the events to unfold.

He was not pleased when he crashed on the bed and hit the box springs but it sure was funny.

Once his bed was fixed he laid back down only to have water drip on his head took a while to figure that one out.

We laughed together about it and years later we are are still great friends.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Study the picture first and then read the story:

https://forums.pcpitstop.com/uploads/monthly_06_2016/post-162-0-94501700-1465468629.jpg

This actually happened to an Englishman, in France, who was totally drunk.

A French policeman stops the Englishman's car and asks if he has been drinking.

With great difficulty, the Englishman admits that he has been drinking all day, that his daughter got married that morning, and that he drank champagne and a few bottles of wine at the reception, and many single malts scotches thereafter.

Quite upset, the policeman proceeds to alcohol-test (breath test) the Englishman and verifies that he is indeed completely hammered.

He asks the Englishman if he knows why, under French Law, he is going to be arrested.

The Englishman answers with a bit of humor, "No sir, I do not! But while we're asking questions, do you realize that this is a British car and my wife is driving . . . On the other side?

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Here's a parenting tip for the holidays :D

Wrap up a bunch of fake presents and place under the tree with your kids names on them. If they start acting up. Take one of the fake presents with the corresponding kids name and throw the present into the burning fire place ;)

You should see a vast improvement in the kids behavior :D:D