Decided to go Piranha tooth bar

PWarton

May 5, 2020
New Mexico
I am a slight bit disappointed with this company and their practices.

I read a bunch of the reviews before I bought mine. Notice their reviews are 200+ and all but 2 of them are 5 star reviews. This is because they manipulate reviews. They remove reviews that are not 5 stars. I submitted my review to be a 4 star review, and I cannot find it anywhere on the site under the tooth bar, and when I try to submit the review again, it says that only 1 review can be submitted per product. So they have the "cookies" from the interaction with my computer on their website, they have my review, and they are suppressing it to keep their high rating.

The issue that I have is the material construction. No doubt this is a great product, but it does not live up to the reviews that say things like "i've had this bar for x years, and it's still sharp". I've had my bar for a few months, dug for a few hours, and the teeth are mashed and some dented pretty good. For the price the bar is nice. I would prefer another option to have hardened tooth edge or somthing that will hold up better than what they offer.

I think the bar is too well designed to give a 3 star review, but it does NOT live up to a 5 star review because the teeth dull in a matter of hours, and some get mashed up and gnarled. I am not happy that they do not allow sorting of reviews by high to low, or new to old either. I think this is deceptive of them to be not publishing reviews that are less than 5 stars.

Think about it, 200+ reviews, and only 2 that I could find are less than 5 stars.

Flame suit on.
Are these reviews from the manufacturer website? If so, I would take any reviews from sellers website with a grain of salt.

The only ones I would trust would be from tractor forums and from individuals that have credentials. In other words, if someone new showed up, wrote raging reviews about a toothbar, I'd be very skeptical.