007kubotaguy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Lance

I was refereed to you for a part for my kubota 185f. Im looking for the tach gear box that runs the tachometer. It on the front right hand side of the engine. Anyway that the part I'm looking for.
    Pat.
    Hi Lance
    You sold the the end arm link/w bushing for my L245dt last summer. Thanks, holding up great.

When I got it back, the shop mgr said "its a great tractor for someone who can do most of their own work" and then mentioned one of many issues: Diesel leaks out of the middle injector around the base.

I've tried to just tighten the injector, but I lack a proper tool and/or experience.

Anyway, the real question is what to do about the injector. I assume I need a new copper washer under it, but what kind of wrench to get at it without banging up all the tubes and lines in and out? (i actually did replace the return line from that injector as the previous owner had some crappy rubber tubing that wasn't rated for diesel. Tool suggestions, and ..seems there are places where we send these things so they can rebuild them? injectors?

thanks if you have the time to get back to me...I am loving that orange beast!

Dave Johnson, Molalla Oregon
    hi you have been recommend as the go to guy
    i have a b8200hst i am losing drive when the oil heats up
    new hydrostatic pack / strainers / flushed out the system
    back end oil seem ok as it lifts plough no bother etc

any suggestions

thanks

andy from scotland
    Was recommended I contact you for some parts for D1803 engine, could use a head(mine is cracked in several places) and several pistons. Just need standard pistons. Could get by with just 2 pistons. Kubota part #s ...head is 1G841-03043 and the pistons are 1A041-21112. Or any one else who may have the parts. THANKS
    Greetings,
    It was recommended I get in touch with you regarding the availability or help with acquiring a crankcase and crank for an L5030 with the v2403 engine. I am in northern california and looking to get one quick. I was also recommended to check with Kentucky tractor and they have one for me. I was all set to order them but was told to ask you if you had or knew a good local source. Anyway, hope you don't mind helping a new guy out. Really appreciate all your time.

Best regards,

Ty
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…