billrigsby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just bought a kubota l 1500 and love reading up on it. Will probably need help so lol .Cant wait to get it home. Runs great and looks ok. Needs some tlc The person kept in his big lake home . Talk to you all later
    Reactions: 1 user
    just to update on L245dt power steering. i used the steering control valve, some hoses and cylinder off a 1968 corvette, plus i used a power steering electric pump off a volvo 40 series. cutting and welding required. 701-601-0670
    billrigsby
    billrigsby
    Glad you got it accomplished, did you post on the forum, others may be interested in that setup.
    Howdy, I stumbled over your thread about adapter blocks for L225s. I'm new to the bota game, having just inherited a battered L1500. Would such an adapter fit the 1500? Thank you for your time and any help you can spare.
    billrigsby
    billrigsby
    I think someone else may have posted that, I have never did a conversion,
    mine came with an adapter block, but Google searches have provided no source.
    C
    Cottond62
    Thanks anyway. I have a notion for providing myself aux hydraulics. I'll let you know if it bears fruit.
    billrigsby
    billrigsby
    Thanks Appreciate that, please post on the forum,
    a lot of people are in the same boat with auxiliary hydraulics.

Bill
    i have a kubota L245dt and steering box is bad. i would like to put power steering on it because it has a front end loader. i thought about putting automotive type power assist cylinder and valve along with a pump that would bolt to engine. but i still need the column/gear box. do you have any ideas that may help. thank you dock
    billrigsby
    billrigsby
    No, Sorry, I have no idea where to start on a project like that,
    Mine is bone stock, except for gauges, post on the forum.
    I bet some one if not a lot of folks will have good ideas.

I do understand with the loader how PS would be nice!
    D
    doc harper
    thanks bill. i think i can put a power assist cylinder and valve off a chevy nova from the 60s. gonna try to fit a pump to front of engine 1st.
    billrigsby
    billrigsby
    Please keep us posted on the procedure and progress for others in the same boat!
    I like that Front end loader you got there did it come with the tractor?
    G
    Greg8352
    My 275 came with a loader. It did not come with a crank.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…