L4760 p0202 p0201

Twesley

New member

Equipment
L4760 L3560
Sep 5, 2026
4
0
1
Kansas
I have a l4760 that I purchased not runnin. I managed to take care of some things and got it fired up and have a P0202 and a P0201.Inspected the wiring closely and did a pin test to the ecm, and everything seemed to check out. Also swapped out the 2 injectors with one from my l3560. Did not help.
 

North Idaho Wolfman

Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
36,460
11,248
113
Sandpoint, ID
I have a l4760 that I purchased not runnin. I managed to take care of some things and got it fired up and have a P0202 and a P0201.Inspected the wiring closely and did a pin test to the ecm, and everything seemed to check out. Also swapped out the 2 injectors with one from my l3560. Did not help.
You can not swap out injectors without programming them.
I hope for your L3560's sake that you put the injectors back in the same position as they came out of, otherwise you will have future fuel issues with the L3560.
 

#40Fan

Well-known member
Jul 21, 2022
656
484
63
USA
When you checked the wiring back to the computer, did you also check for any shorts to ground?

Other than a frayed wire, I think you'd be looking at a bad injector driver in the computer.
 

Twesley

New member

Equipment
L4760 L3560
Sep 5, 2026
4
0
1
Kansas
40 fan I am afraid u may be correct. I will look at the harness much closer but I will be pleasantly surprised if I find a spot. Thanks
 

whitetiger

Moderator
Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
3,781
2,184
113
Kansas City, KS
Swapped out and the 3560 runs fine. Try again
If the injectors were not reinstalled in their original position, in time you will eventually damage the engine by either overfueling or underfueling condition you just created.