B2401 Step

robin416

New member

Equipment
B2401
Apr 30, 2021
25
6
3
Alabama
Does anyone know where I might find a left hand step for my little tractor?

Being of the older persuasion my achilles tendon is having a fit at me from climbing up repeatedly from the ground.

Everyone, I'm sorry. I screwed up and put the wrong model in the header. No excuse other than I didn't catch my mistake.
 
Last edited:

muskynut

New member

Equipment
B2601, LA435, BX2822A, BB1254, RB0560
Mar 18, 2025
4
1
3
Northern Wisconsin
Just added a step to my B2601. P/N below is for a B2650 but fit fine. I do not use a MMM, so if you plan to it may interfere.
Step part Number 6A700-51350
5/16 x 3/4 SS bolt/washers/nut
 

robin416

New member

Equipment
B2401
Apr 30, 2021
25
6
3
Alabama
Thanks, I can't use that one without drilling holes into the platform of the tractor. The holes for the 2601 are all in the flat part of the platform.
 

lynnmor

Well-known member

Equipment
B2601-1
May 3, 2021
1,822
1,624
113
Red Lion
Thanks, I can't use that one without drilling holes into the platform of the tractor. The holes for the 2601 are all in the flat part of the platform.
Check again, it fit just fine on my B2601. You don't use the holes in the tread area.
 

Bonanza 2026

Member

Equipment
B2601
Aug 3, 2026
23
47
13
NC
 

whitetiger

Moderator
Staff member

Equipment
Kubota tech..BX2370, RCK60, B7100HST, RTV900 w plow, Ford 1100 FWA
Nov 20, 2011
3,781
2,184
113
Kansas City, KS
Are you wanting to put a step on a B2401 or a B2601?