Daily Chuckle

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Same people that think “R” is only used in emergencies….

I always get worked up when people don’t “pull through” at the gas station to the last pump in the island.

Maybe they do get that concept?!?! Their parents sure as heck don’t…..🥺🤓

Reactions: 1 user

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Same people that think “R” is only used in emergencies….

I always get worked up when people don’t “pull through” at the gas station to the last pump in the island.

Maybe they do get that concept?!?! Their parents sure as heck don’t…..🥺🤓
I pull through parking spots when possible with the truck. If I can't do that then I back in.

Beth finally understood why I do that when she was forced to drive the truck for a week when her car was in the shop 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI

fried1765

Equipment
Kubota L48 TLB, Ford 1920 FEL, Ford 8N, SCAG Liberty Z, Gravely Pro.
Nov 14, 2019
Eastham, Ma
I've got one on my truck and one on the van.
I use a Horrible Freight 12V pump to drain oil.
Kinda slow, but it works.

Old_Paint

Lifetime Member

Equipment
LX2610SU, LA535 FEL w/54" bucket, LandPride BB1248, Woodland Mills WC-68
Dec 5, 2020
AL
I pull through parking spots when possible with the truck. If I can't do that then I back in.

Beth finally understood why I do that when she was forced to drive the truck for a week when her car was in the shop 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
If it’s a Super Crew cab and long bed, it’s definitely easier to back into parking places, if they’re not angled parking. Ain’t no way to do that without being pointed in the wrong direction when it’s time to leave. We had a few customers that started requiring backing into spaces on their mill sites for safety reasons (easier to avoid backing out in front of traffic).

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
If it’s a Super Crew cab and long bed, it’s definitely easier to back into parking places, if they’re not angled parking. Ain’t no way to do that without being pointed in the wrong direction when it’s time to leave. We had a few customers that started requiring backing into spaces on their mill sites for safety reasons (easier to avoid backing out in front of traffic).
That's half my customers as well. Plus company policy where I work.