Pallet Forks for a BX

OrangeB7100

Premium Member

Equipment
1990 B7100
Dec 19, 2022
Winfield, IL
I purchased the Amazon forks. They arrived yesterday via UPS. Driver was not thrilled they went UPS. Too heavy and in a cardboard box that was failing.
No visible damage to the equipment. Connected up to my B7100 and loaded up some large pieces of limestone.
Forks are definitely oversized for my little tractor. Need weights on front end. Standing on the unloaded forks I can get the front end bouncing but not off the ground.
Bottom bar already splitting along the seam. Will work for my simple purposes but would not recommend unless you planning on fixing with some welding up of any failures. Fortunately I have a brother with a welder.
IMG_5992.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions: 1 users

BonnySlope

Equipment
BX2380 FEL Add-A-Grapple, Titan 48" Box scraper, 60" Rake, 72" Rear Blade, Flail
Apr 11, 2021
NW Oregon
I purchased the Amazon forks. They arrived yesterday via UPS. Driver was not thrilled they went UPS. Too heavy and in a cardboard box that was failing.
No visible damage to the equipment. Connected up to my B7100 and loaded up some large pieces of limestone.
Forks are definitely oversized for my little tractor. Need weights on front end. Standing on the unloaded forks I can get the front end bouncing but not off the ground.
Bottom bar already splitting along the seam. Will work for my simple purposes but would not recommend unless you planning on fixing with some welding up of any failures. Fortunately I have a brother with a welder.

View attachment 122096
I also purchased the 3 PT hitch forks from Amazon but ended up building my carryall on it, it was cheaper then the carry all frames at the time.
I also have 36" forks for the front and your right after forklift frame and forks it limits loader power for us, me more then you. Carry_All_5.jpg CarryAll_4.jpg Ended up shortening deck because of overhang weight. Still able to lift.

Bri-Guy-GA

Equipment
Kubota BX1880
Sep 10, 2020
Villa Rica, GA
I have a similiar set of 3 point forks. I modified the frame with a couple of 3/8" holes on the horizontal bar so I could bolt my chain harrow frame to them along with the chain hook on top. Works well.

View attachment 122096

Reactions: 1 user

BXHoosier

Equipment
BX24
Jan 21, 2018
Indiana
I made a set of forks that hang over the top lip of the bucket. Then, I built a 3-point frame that the forks fit onto. The frame also has a 2 inch receiver hitch. I later added pin-on mounts to attach it to the loader. It gives me 3 different options to use the forks.

IMG_7839.jpeg