Menu
Articles
Forums
New posts
All threads
Latest threads
New posts
Trending threads
Trending
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Latest threads
New media
New media comments
Classifieds
Media
New media
New comments
Log in
Register
Latest activity
Account upgrades
Register
Menu
xrocketengineer's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
xrocketengineer
reacted to
Migizi's post
in the thread
BX2370 Bucket Cylinder piston failure
with
Wow
.
I have an awesome BX2370 I have had for 11 years. (650 hrs) I use it year round, mowing, fertilizing, snow blowing, landscaping ...
Sep 24, 2026
xrocketengineer
reacted to
skeets's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Like
.
Well that could explain a lot of things,, ;)
Sep 21, 2026
xrocketengineer
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Like
.
Sep 21, 2026
xrocketengineer
reacted to
Tim Horton's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Like
.
At my age now..... .....Friends with benefits..... means someone who can drive after dark.... :(:cry:
Sep 21, 2026
xrocketengineer
reacted to
Trimley's post
in the thread
Chainsaw Mount
with
Like
.
It works perfect for my need. However, I'll have to revisit my prototype chainsaw mount, after I get my roof project completed.
Sep 15, 2026
xrocketengineer
reacted to
DaOtherOne's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Haha
.
Sep 15, 2026
xrocketengineer
reacted to
ayak's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Haha
.
Sep 15, 2026
xrocketengineer
reacted to
DaOtherOne's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Haha
.
Sep 15, 2026
xrocketengineer
reacted to
NCL4701's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Haha
.
Sep 15, 2026
xrocketengineer
replied to the thread
Diesel Prices
.
So, I guess that I can count my blessings. My 2008 Nissan Titan runs on E85, $3.10 a gallon and 13 mpg. My wife's 2024 Mitsubishi...
Sep 15, 2026
xrocketengineer
reacted to
WanderOn's post
in the thread
Daily Chuckle
with
Haha
.
Sep 14, 2026
xrocketengineer
replied to the thread
Alexia
.
This is how we, the USA, will allow others to destroy us with our own technology, just like 9-11. There are additional articles...
Sep 14, 2026
xrocketengineer
replied to the thread
Alexia
.
I have an old and dumb Jabra Bluetooth speaker in my truck that I use to connect to my Android phone. Since it has only one button for...
Sep 12, 2026
xrocketengineer
reacted to
ken erickson's post
in the thread
Photo shoot anything lately? Random Photo Thread
with
Like
.
Spent the weekend tent camping at my property with my grandson. Great weather and good times! Caught this young buck early Sunday...
Sep 8, 2026
xrocketengineer
reacted to
John T's post
in the thread
trenchin' no stenchin'
with
Like
.
Finally ran electric out to the pond.... No more stenchin cords... Whoppie :cool: 2 OSHA inspectors on the job... just in case I dug...
Sep 7, 2026
Top
Bottom