Recent content by Ranger Rod

  1. R

    Suitcase weights for B2650

    Thanks All
  2. R

    Suitcase weights for B2650

    Anyone know where I can get some suitcase weights for a B2650
  3. R

    Tractor bumping

    Thanks for the response. I think I have a flat spot on the tire. Running the tractor more should resolve the issue, I hope!
  4. R

    What About Your Tractor Makes You Swear?

    I wish the exhaust pipe was angled more to the left so the soot doesn't deposit on the bucket. Also the Hydro noise can be excessive
  5. R

    Tractor bumping

    I have a B2650 with a cab and just noticed that when i'm traveling, the tractor will act like i hit something on the left side rear so the tractor sways left to right. This continues every 6-8 feet. I lifted the rear to check the tires and they seem fine. Any ideas out there?
  6. R

    grease

    Whats the best way to clean off excessive grease. It always gets on my clothing